Author Topic: Food... unglorious food  (Read 4118 times)

KES80

• View Profile
Re: Food... unglorious food
« Reply #75 on: January 16, 2019, 08:37:47 AM »
We are all different aren't we....to me, you do see things in a strange light sometimes Stan. You seem to feel that you are the one holding "The Righteous" banner, always upholding the good and fighting the good fight and someone who challenges that is  so overly negative that they must all be one and the same person.
People weren't twitchy just a little bit peeved with your stance which can be just as dull and boring as an over negative poster. A dose of humility all round would be refreshing on all sides.
Apologies for suggesting that you and Mallard are one and the same. The evidence was always only circumstantial in any case. I've clearly upset you. Your tone is measured but you've criticically appraised my "character" which is always a sign that someone's got the 'ump. Funnily enough Mallard used to do the same thing but still....
To be honest, I primarily come on here to chat about football.
Any arguments about other issues are mainly  with Grissles, formerly Mallard but now Mallard won't talk to me and KES80 has now appeared to take his place: not literally of course.

Ok, we have both said our piece (hopefully in a reasonable manner, which was acceptable to each of us). Its a forum for opinions, lets leave it behind now and move on.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 16, 2019, 12:39:03 PM »
And unlike many people on here I am known to everyone, and my opinion will be the same face to face!  :red card:
Customers,not Supporters? ;)

Stan

• "Supporters, not Customers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2019, 05:41:00 AM »
And unlike many people on here I am known to everyone, and my opinion will be the same face to face!  :red card:
"face to face"  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2019, 07:22:41 AM »

Unlike you Stan, hiding behind some made up name and a keyboard? :red card: :shark:
Customers,not Supporters? ;)

Stan

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 17, 2019, 08:37:54 AM »

Unlike you Stan, hiding behind some made up name and a keyboard? :red card: :shark:
That isn't what I meant Griss but according to your reasoning just about everyone on here is hiding, some in more ways than one. You need to get off posters backs about this and respect their right to privacy.

Stan

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 17, 2019, 08:39:43 AM »
Stan isn't a made up name anymore than Griss is a made up name. My mates have called me Stan since I was a kid.

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 21, 2019, 09:33:03 PM »