Author Topic: Tonight  (Read 1137 times)

KES80

• View Profile
Tonight
« on: January 15, 2019, 09:01:05 PM »
Currently Kettering 1 Waders 1
                 Stratford 2  Hitchin 0

Linnet 1958

Re: Tonight
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2019, 09:23:01 PM »
They just nicked a draw Sat and now this at home to 10 man Waders. Wobbly wheels maybe, hopefully :dontknow:

Linnet01

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2019, 09:27:36 PM »
My lad just messaged me to say Kettering are losing 3-1

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2019, 09:29:22 PM »
Yes just seen that too....the reel -in continues ! :scarf:

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2019, 09:33:13 PM »
Stratford still 2-0 with 10mins to go.

Linnet 1958

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2019, 09:33:28 PM »
They've got Royston Sat and coalville next tuesday :pray:

Lynn still 3rd on Goal Dif   :scarf: :scarf:

Linnet1993

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2019, 09:44:08 PM »
3-2 loss  :comeon: The Biggleswade boss is prob manager of the season so far for me.

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2019, 06:56:16 AM »
Well, well! As 1958 says two more tricky fixtures for the Poppies and let's see how the land lies after that. They clawed back Coalville at Step 4 so it is possible. Bloody hell!

Paulos

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2019, 11:55:53 AM »
Such a tight league...
Stoubridge have played 2 more than most teams but have only lost 2 games all season, its hard to see them getting beaten the way they are going.

Personally think Kettering are going to go off the boil and will end up 4/5th there's so many close behind them on form.

On a good run we could finish second, carry on as the season has been with little blips along the way there's that many close behind us we could finish 6th ourselves if we don't keep the pressure on.

If only lynn had turned a couple of those 6 home draws into wins it might be a different story.

Few tricky ones to go yet away at rushden, stratford away & Stourbridge away last game...ouch!

Be an interesting end to the season & see how this thin squad survives it!

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2019, 06:15:17 PM »
Such a tight league...
Stoubridge have played 2 more than most teams but have only lost 2 games all season, its hard to see them getting beaten the way they are going.

Personally think Kettering are going to go off the boil and will end up 4/5th there's so many close behind them on form.

On a good run we could finish second, carry on as the season has been with little blips along the way there's that many close behind us we could finish 6th ourselves if we don't keep the pressure on.

If only lynn had turned a couple of those 6 home draws into wins it might be a different story.

Few tricky ones to go yet away at rushden, stratford away & Stourbridge away last game...ouch!

Be an interesting end to the season & see how this thin squad survives it!
I think that's a fair overview of the situation. If you listen to Marcus Law's post Biggleswade interview, I thought he was quite negative about his side and sense some fear and doubt creeping into the Kettering camp. As you say, Stourbridge still look strong and there are other teams currently neck and neck with Lynn. It all makes for an exciting run-in.

THE DUKE

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2019, 08:10:44 PM »
But has been observed we must make wins out of draws our home form has been mediocre away wins are great but at home give the fans something to cheer about.