Author Topic: updates  (Read 1812 times)

wack

• Steve Jackson
    • View Profile
updates
« on: January 23, 2019, 07:34:38 PM »
Is there an update service tonight?

wack

• Steve Jackson
    • View Profile
Re: updates
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2019, 07:53:33 PM »
Wish I hadn't asked now but thanks all the same.

Stan

• "Supporters, not Customers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2019, 07:55:13 PM »
Google: North Herts FM

little John

• A LYNN BOI/ BOR/ BUH.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2019, 09:29:08 PM »
 :laughcry:
Wish I hadn't asked now but thanks all the same.

Mick

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2019, 09:33:08 PM »
That is a hoax station am I right.  Very funny making it appear we lost 3-0 and its not even April 1st

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2019, 09:52:12 PM »
Sounds like a bad night at the office not like us to go tits up just shows how we miss F B T , but Hichin seem to have had some good loan players come in

robbo84

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2019, 10:38:21 PM »
We were second best all over the pitch tonight. We looked lethargic, devoid of ideas at times and resorted to lumping the ball long with little success. Both full backs were given a torrid time all evening and as said above FBT as an outlet and creative force was hugely missed tonight.

Mick

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2019, 11:08:15 PM »
IC must hate going to Hitchin. His first game in charge of us was the visit to Hitchin in Feb 2017. We lost 5-0. Just got to bounce back and go on another nineteen game unbeaten run, culminating in the Play Off final.

Westhamlinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2019, 06:57:02 AM »
Lynn second best all match. Hitchin looked more determined and up for it. Both full backs looked out of their depth I believe probably playing out of position. Hawkins and Henderson struggled with the physicality of the game and looked a touch disinterested. Gash tried manfully to his credit all game. The manager and assistant seemed resigned to the outcome of the game. Time to move on great support from kings lynn must have been at least 100 on a freezing night.

GrahamB

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2019, 07:37:59 AM »
What happened in the dugout area? The police had a "Hitchin" supporter in the car park when we left.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2019, 07:48:27 AM »
Well the long run had to come to an end at some point.  The big challenge will be how we bounce back from this one.   Yes, itís a bad un.  Important that one defeat doesnít come before 2 and we go on a poor run.

Big game coming up Saturday.

What was the trouble down in the dugout area ? I heard it involved a Lynn supporter coming out of the crowd and getting involved.

Westhamlinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2019, 08:55:37 AM »
I suggest as the police are involved it would be wise not to discuss the matter here

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2019, 08:57:42 AM »
West I didnít realise it was that bad that the Police were involved.  I hope the Club wonít be receiving correspondence from the FA on the matter.

Tractor Boy

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2019, 09:46:27 AM »
Greg Plummer described Lynn as dreadful in the first half. I have to disagree, they were worse than that.

I agree with the earlier post that both full backs looked horribly out of their depth but I also thought that Henderson and Jarvis were awful on the night. Mind you there was barely a pass from anyone that found it's target, it was unbelievable at times.

Onwards and upwards

birch95

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2019, 10:04:51 AM »
From last nights horror show there was one player imo needs a rest but above all replaced at the" moment",  that is ryan Jarvis :dontknow: as a big admirer I feel his age is gradually caught up with him, which means the younger opponents are able to close down easily. having said that the one thing that he was admired for was his passing but of late it has been poor..its time for someone to step up, but the only player capable is aaron jones but he is injured....