Author Topic: Not in my name  (Read 1346 times)

THE DUKE

• View Profile
Not in my name
« on: January 27, 2019, 02:12:31 PM »
Let us all cut out the rotten heart of this football club there is no place for racial or stereotype abuse in society and bullying hiding behind a keyboard is cowardly I am ashamed to be a part of it.

m a hill

• View Profile
Re: Not in my name
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2019, 04:28:34 PM »
Really Duke is that your real name

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2019, 04:53:59 PM »
Could be Marion Morrisey AKA John Wayne.

Lots seem to use other names rather than thier own.

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2019, 05:19:15 PM »
No not John Wayne he had been Dead a good few years

THE DUKE

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2019, 06:39:46 PM »
I do not abuse or insult anybody my name is James Johnson those who know me know who I am.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2019, 07:15:13 PM »
I can vouch for the DUKE,alive and kicking, usually in the stand at games,under the watchful eye of The Count,I think that is what they called him,you know Dracula? :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
Customers,not Supporters? ;)

mike20382

• Michael Robinson
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2019, 11:19:02 AM »
I can vouch for the DUKE,alive and kicking, usually in the stand at games,under the watchful eye of The Count,I think that is what they called him,you know Dracula? :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
Agree with you Jim or The Duke there is no place for that sort of thing in football

THE DUKE

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2019, 02:33:55 PM »
Thank you for your support it should not be needed I am only highlighting the potential consequences of the minority attitude of some supporters talented black players may not find Lynn a welcoming club and the F.A. could investigate.

Kevin Holland

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2019, 07:45:16 PM »
Thank you for your support it should not be needed I am only highlighting the potential consequences of the minority attitude of some supporters talented black players may not find Lynn a welcoming club and the F.A. could investigate.

I think decent white footballers will be equally disgusted and put off until the club do something about it.

Millwall said they would give a life ban to the people when caught for the racist chanting at the Everton game,  why does it take King's Lynn nearly a week?

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2019, 09:05:57 PM »

I think decent white footballers will be equally disgusted and put off until the club do something about it.

Millwall said they would give a life ban to the people when caught for the racist chanting at the Everton game,  why does it take King's Lynn nearly a week?

Presumably because the Chairman prefers to use his program notes to inform the supporters of the decision he has made, and has therefore decided to wait until tomorrow.

I can't think of any other reason .   :dontknow: