Author Topic: Still Neots  (Read 1258 times)

Linnet01

• View Profile
Still Neots
« on: January 31, 2019, 10:15:10 PM »
My lad just told me at st Neots have applied to play step five next season

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile

MARCUS ROSE

• View Profile
Re: Still Neots
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2019, 09:40:59 PM »
Fair play to them for going public. Approx £1million put into the club and only step 3.
I wonder what it would have cost them to reach the Football League.  I hope for their sake
its not down as Directors loans, or loans from a third party, which might need repaying in the future.

birch95

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2019, 06:20:33 AM »
By dropping two steps below, which in terms of quality is huge, what happens if they succeed very quickly in terms of promotion, back to square one  :dontknow: you canít hold mid-table forever as the fans will not tolerate the motions of football for footballs sake?

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2019, 08:26:08 AM »
By dropping two steps below, which in terms of quality is huge, what happens if they succeed very quickly in terms of promotion, back to square one  :dontknow: you canít hold mid-table forever as the fans will not tolerate the motions of football for footballs sake?

I would think that unless they have another Million quid to chuck at it, that "succeeding very quickly" is not something they will have to worry too much about!   

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2019, 09:42:02 AM »
Fire Sale of players  :dontknow:
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.