Author Topic: Still Neots  (Read 1536 times)

Linnet01

• View Profile
Still Neots
« on: January 31, 2019, 10:15:10 PM »
My lad just told me at st Neots have applied to play step five next season

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile

MARCUS ROSE

• View Profile
Re: Still Neots
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2019, 09:40:59 PM »
Fair play to them for going public. Approx £1million put into the club and only step 3.
I wonder what it would have cost them to reach the Football League.  I hope for their sake
its not down as Directors loans, or loans from a third party, which might need repaying in the future.

birch95

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2019, 06:20:33 AM »
By dropping two steps below, which in terms of quality is huge, what happens if they succeed very quickly in terms of promotion, back to square one  :dontknow: you canít hold mid-table forever as the fans will not tolerate the motions of football for footballs sake?

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2019, 08:26:08 AM »
By dropping two steps below, which in terms of quality is huge, what happens if they succeed very quickly in terms of promotion, back to square one  :dontknow: you canít hold mid-table forever as the fans will not tolerate the motions of football for footballs sake?

I would think that unless they have another Million quid to chuck at it, that "succeeding very quickly" is not something they will have to worry too much about!   
Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2019, 09:42:02 AM »
Fire Sale of players  :dontknow:
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.