Author Topic: Stratford.  (Read 1167 times)

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
Stratford.
« on: March 21, 2019, 08:49:40 PM »
Don't forget people if you have spare seats for Stratford let people know via the face book pages or the forum. Also if you would like to go but have no transport don't be afraid to ask,the more we can get there the better. :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

macfleetwood1

• View Profile
Re: Stratford.
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 12:14:26 PM »
A draw at Stratford will not be a bad result, with the exception of Stourbridge away, our other fixtures are more than winnable.

robbo84

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2019, 12:25:34 PM »
Stratford’s visit to us was possibly the most boring 0-0 I’ve ever watched. They wanted the draw from the first minute and we couldn’t break them down. They were happy to celebrate that at the end like they’d won the league. We’ve grown as a team since then. A draw from our perspective wouldn’t be catastrophic but we are more than capable of going there and winning.

Les Smith

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2019, 01:09:07 PM »
Stratford's record at home against the top teams is not brilliant (losses to Kettering, Alvechurch & Coalville). They have 11 home wins but 9 of them have been against the bottom 10 teams (Lowestoft actually beat them). They don't score or concede many so it should be tight. 1-0 to KLFC will suffice :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: I cannot be there but rest assured I will be following the game.

Mick

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2019, 10:46:01 AM »
Versus Stratford upon Avon. I think it'll be a close game with the score 2-3. 2-3 or not 2-3. That is the question.

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2019, 12:56:29 PM »
Versus Stratford upon Avon. I think it'll be a close game with the score 2-3. 2-3 or not 2-3. That is the question.
Genius :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: