Author Topic: Stratford 0 v Lynn 2  (Read 3967 times)

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
Stratford 0 v Lynn 2
« on: March 23, 2019, 05:06:00 PM »
Job done!   :cup2:

Linnet1993

• View Profile
Re: Stratford 0 v Lynn 2
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2019, 05:09:04 PM »
What a week for the club 9 from 9, a lot of rivals dropping points today. Final game of the season is looking more and more tasty. Well done to alll involved with the club.

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2019, 05:17:58 PM »
Great coverage of the game today by Clubs media.

Thanks Greg. A great job!   :scarf:

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2019, 05:25:11 PM »
What a fantastic result today.  Big well done to the whole squad, Manager and Chairman

Must be pleasing for the Chairman to see all his efforts and no little cash rewarded with a result like today.  Enjoy your evening.

pc627

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2019, 06:36:06 PM »
Great win here today, Lynn were by far the best side. Well done to our new aquasition, he has slotted in well.

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2019, 08:57:39 PM »
Tell me have we found Cameron Norman’s replacement

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2019, 09:39:58 PM »
Every game from now on is massive,lets hope the showing over the last few games will be enough to tempt people back on Saturday,get behind the boys,make some noise. :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

macfleetwood1

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2019, 08:13:29 AM »
Good report on the Stratford site, we have been described as "classy".  Match footage due up later.  Gash man of the match.

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2019, 08:33:55 AM »
Good report on the Stratford site, we have been described as "classy".  Match footage due up later.  Gash man of the match.

Yes, very good report: http://www.stratfordtownfc.co.uk/teams/182307/match-centre/1-3642074
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2019, 11:00:12 AM »
Every game from now on is massive,lets hope the showing over the last few games will be enough to tempt people back on Saturday,get behind the boys,make some noise. :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
I agree Griss. It's about time some of those fans who lost faith when the original club went bust got behind this project.

sworn 2 secrets

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2019, 11:23:10 AM »
I am sure they would Stan if they had more faith in how and who is running the club, the team and manager are doing a very good job,I am behind the club but will  not return until I have some confidence my money would be well spent and not unclear where it is going, you only have to look at the clubs accounts to see we are heading for big bang two

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2019, 12:11:47 PM »
I am sure they would Stan if they had more faith in how and who is running the club, the team and manager are doing a very good job,I am behind the club but will  not return until I have some confidence my money would be well spent and not unclear where it is going, you only have to look at the clubs accounts to see we are heading for big bang two

I feel that you are not the only person to feel that way,doesn't help when you look at our owners chequered past? Yes he has put a lot of money in but I understand this is as a loan,no doubt someone will correct me if I am wrong? This is where we end up with a catch 22 position, do people go to the games and help pay off what is owed,or stay away and see the debt increase, which would increase the likelihood of the club folding again? Much as I enjoyed the closeness of playing teams in the UCL league I wouldn't want to see a return to that level? :bankrupt: :bankrupt: :dontknow:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2019, 12:47:08 PM »
It is a bit of a conundrum isn't it guys ?

It seems to me that there are only 2 models.
A club run by a Trust where the supporters have a say and would need to make a commitment.........there wasn't sufficient support for this in all areas, when the opportunity arose as I recall and I guess this might just about maintain  some presence at step 3or 4.......or the current situation which offers the potential of higher grade football, but has the associated risks.Stay away fans can 't have it both ways I guess...they have to commit to one or other at some stage.....

Blue Moon

• Gloria Easthallfan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2019, 01:47:12 PM »

It's a good job the other 700 odd a week who are behind the club don't follow these views
There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count, and those that can't

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2019, 01:50:53 PM »

It's a good job the other 700 odd a week who are behind the club don't follow these views

We don't get 700 a week,at one game there was less than 400? :dontknow: