Author Topic: Halesowen  (Read 2686 times)

Mallard

• View Profile
Re: Halesowen
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2019, 04:57:28 PM »
Spot on Stan. Formations differ when you have the ball and changes when you donít.  Teams may set up on a particular system but that can change numerous times during a game depending on so many different circumstances

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2019, 05:38:00 PM »
Yes agreed, but I think we would also agree that you look to set up in a certain way and try and dictate play so that your system works.....yes you may need to tinker with it as the match progresses. So I can see where TonyM is coming from, as I am sure you both can. I say both .......that is unless you are one and the same guys (he he , sorry couldn't resist)

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2019, 05:47:39 PM »
KES. Are we no longer the same person ?  Would have been good if you had done the decent thing and told me.! :laughcry:

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2019, 05:56:03 PM »
 Didn't want to be accused again of talking to myself  :laughcry: :laughcry:

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2019, 06:18:50 PM »
Didn't want to be accused again of talking to myself  :laughcry: :laughcry:
Quite right KES80. I mean, imagine someone thinking that you and Mallard are one and the same person and describing this dialogue between you as a "schizophrenic charade."
I wonder what their evidence was? You should call them out on it. See if they can back up their statement.

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2019, 07:05:04 PM »
Nice reply Stan  :laughcry:
Get the feeling the club and fans are all enjoying the ride at the moment, nice vibe and banter on the forum and around the club.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2019, 07:08:03 PM »
Stan like some people on here thinking you were Stephen Cleeve.  Crazy.

Agree on the vibe KES.  Certainly since SC put the issueís out there, people on here are showing they care.

Stan why not form an action group to see where people can offer SC there support ?

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2019, 04:45:42 AM »
Stan like some people on here thinking you were Stephen Cleeve.  Crazy.

Agree on the vibe KES.  Certainly since SC put the issueís out there, people on here are showing they care.

Stan why not form an action group to see where people can offer SC there support ?
Stan = Steven Cleeve, yes good point. I suppose that's because I have always tried to put the chairman's case to provide a bit of balance to the extraordinary amount of criticism that he's had on here. It's refreshing to see that others are now also seeing matters from the chairman's perspective. I must admit that at times I have felt like a Protestant heretic on a Catholic website but now discover that the Pope has turned into Martin Luther. There's another bit of schizophrenia for you. :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2019, 04:51:47 AM »
Anyway Mallard, the next time you and KES80 are at a home match I'll get you both a beer. You two obviously  get on and, as we're all now united behind the same cause, it would be good to chat through some of these ideas.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2019, 06:32:27 AM »
Canít speak for KES ( no really I canít  :laughcry:). I should be there for Tamworth so gladly join you for a Vimto.

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2019, 07:23:04 AM »
Canít speak for KES ( no really I canít  :laughcry:). I should be there for Tamworth so gladly join you for a Vimto.
That would be good. I would genuinely like to talk with you.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2019, 12:12:58 PM »
That would be good. I would genuinely like to talk with you.

At this rate we will need a bigger bar? :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
ďNo one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?Ē

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2019, 02:59:38 PM »
Griss we could start a trend.  Meet n greet.  :cheers: