Author Topic: Season ticket offer  (Read 1487 times)

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Season ticket offer
« on: April 19, 2019, 11:43:24 AM »
Stephen Cleeve
‏ @StephenCleeve
3m3 minutes ago

Great news for all Lynn Fans you can buy your season ticket at this season’s prices which will be valid if we get promotion - the offer will end the day before any super play off final ( if we are playing in the game).  Tickets can be bought on-line now.

Loughborough Linnet

• View Profile
Re: Season ticket offer
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2019, 12:46:59 PM »
Stephen Cleeve
‏ @StephenCleeve
3m3 minutes ago

Great news for all Lynn Fans you can buy your season ticket at this season’s prices which will be valid if we get promotion - the offer will end the day before any super play off final ( if we are playing in the game).  Tickets can be bought on-line now.

From which you can reasonably infer that ticket prices are going up next year, (if we get promoted).

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2019, 04:46:57 PM »
The increase in attendances over the past few seasons, suggest that the price increases haven't had an adverse effect but another increase, even if we get promoted will be a step too far for many and understandably so.

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2019, 04:53:44 PM »
The increase in attendances over the past few seasons, suggest that the price increases haven't had an adverse effect but another increase, even if we get promoted will be a step too far for many and understandably so.
Having said that just looked at the ticket prices for a few clubs at Step 2: Hereford, Slough, St Albans and Hemel Hempstead and prices vary from between £13-£15

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2019, 05:14:21 PM »
Kettering season ticket wae £185 for this season.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2019, 10:03:35 PM »
If prices do go up again then I'm afraid I will call it a day,there has to come a point where a clubs comercial manager should be doing a better job,so that the fans are not paying thtough the nose at every point! :dontknow: :dontknow:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

MARCUS ROSE

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2019, 10:10:48 PM »
If prices do go up again then I'm afraid I will call it a day,there has to come a point where a clubs comercial manager should be doing a better job,so that the fans are not paying thtough the nose at every point! :dontknow: :dontknow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rt3r3zI4M0

Linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2019, 10:30:02 PM »

I will meet you in the bar Griss and open my wallet so someone else can pay for your life Labour are not in yet

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2019, 12:22:04 AM »

I will meet you in the bar Griss and open my wallet so someone else can pay for your life Labour are not in yet

Such a kind offer,maybe a more deserving candidate could be found for your kindness. :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2019, 05:59:29 AM »

Big Daily Mail reader I see Linnet.

Linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2019, 07:48:40 AM »
Absolutely not But one can put the opposite view sometimes But don't worry Labour may be in soon and they will give you plenty of someone else's money to prop up football clubs that are mostly bust and rely on the philanthropy of people like Stephen Cleeve who get no thanks for it.
The model is broken Stan and no one want's to put their hand in their pocket but expect someone else to do it for them

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2019, 08:51:09 AM »
You raise a number of issues Linnet but as many of these are political I think it safer to avoid opening up such a debate on a football forum. Tbh, I just want to focus on the exciting run-in and will leave politics - club or otherwise- for another day.

Linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2019, 08:58:48 AM »
Fair comment Stan but football is on borrowed time at our level and well above

Squire of Langham

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2019, 06:29:27 PM »
A lot of teams are offering Early Bird season ticket deals, Bromley (National League) £200, Concessions £135 valid until June. Millwall, currently Championship, £289 over 61yrs £149, until 27th April,.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2019, 08:11:15 PM »
Linnet, there seems to be and endless stream of business people who always think they have the answer on how to run a lower league/non League Football Club.
 As they say..... if you want to make a small fortune running a football club make sure you start with a massive fortune.