Author Topic: Transfer fees  (Read 2183 times)

rod

• View Profile
Transfer fees
« on: February 23, 2016, 11:59:55 AM »
From the top down there would  appear to be an increasing number where the fee is 'undisclosed'.....I wonder why and surely we the supporters have a right to know?!

Tom Meecham of St Neots has just been signed by Newport for an undisclosed fee - following a similar path perhaps to Conor Washington - Peterborough next????

George Thomson's move to FCUM was also for an unknown fee and if my memory serves me correctly there was a sell on clause when he went without a fee from us to Chester????

I wonder - did a few 's come our way????

sworn 2 secrets

• View Profile
Re: Transfer fees
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2016, 04:12:48 PM »
who knows rod? a question that can be asked in many things KLTFC

MARCUS ROSE

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2016, 05:17:24 PM »
sell on clauses apply to transfer fees.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2016, 06:13:27 PM »
Don't see what the problem is with Clubs witholding information about what fee they receive for a player or the breakdown of how that fee is made up. If a certain owner of a non league Club had his way he wouldn't even disclose numbers through the gate, apparently.

sworn 2 secrets

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2016, 05:45:25 PM »
Dont think most fans expect knowlegde of players wages certain aspects of transfers and signing on fees, but to be told bugdet based on attendances and all other income is ? and yes we do realise that there is more costs than playing budget,things are moving in right direction but at a pace that is light years away.