Author Topic: The Super Play off final.  (Read 3786 times)

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

birch95

• View Profile
Re: The Super Play off final.
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2019, 10:45:56 AM »
Any news on the ticket scenario....all- ticket, pay on day??

TonyM

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2019, 01:59:33 PM »
Mark has just Tweeted that Saturday is all-ticket with more details to follow, hopefully they can get everything announced so people can plan for the weekend, sort busses etc

Loughborough Linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2019, 02:26:02 PM »
Mark has just Tweeted that Saturday is all-ticket with more details to follow, hopefully they can get everything announced so people can plan for the weekend, sort busses etc

Warrington’s ground is only rated for 2,500, so there is a real chance of a sell out. Wonder If Lynn will only get an allocation?

Nigel nigle

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2019, 02:31:42 PM »
375 tickets for Lynn is the word on the street

Linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2019, 02:43:42 PM »
Except for a large final league game in the 700's their average appears to be 400-500 so lets hope we get more

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2019, 02:44:03 PM »
Stephen Cleeve
‏ @StephenCleeve
3m3 minutes ago

Game at Warrington will be all ticket - King’s Lynn will get 15% of the 2,500 capacity which is 375 tickets - we hope to have these in our possession today and will start the sales process tomorrow -more to follow

Stephen Cleeve

Ok executive members and fans who have bought a season ticket for next season or already have one for this season are guaranteed tickets - please email your names to zoe.sandle@kltown.co.uk Those booked on the coaches are also guaranteed the rest will be sold from the box office
Sales will be Thursday and Friday and the club and Zoe will confirm details later today - we do not have the tickets yet in our possession so until we do we cannot give exact times so please bear with us

Paulos

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2019, 10:48:45 PM »
Except for a large final league game in the 700's their average appears to be 400-500 so lets hope we get more

1400 at their first play off game.

375 is disapointing allocation though, Is a shame that there's a good chance of supporters not being able to get tickets. Hopefully a bit of common sense prevails that if it looks like Warrington are struggling to sell their tickets for any reason that they become available to lynn too.

Linnet1947

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2019, 10:28:44 AM »
When are the tickets going on sale ? We have hotels provisionally booked in Warrington ! All we need now are the tickets.

Tractor Boy

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2019, 12:00:04 PM »
Last week you couldn't look at Twitter without seeing an avalanche of KLT related posts, now absolutely nothing. The silence is deafening!!

LUFC1992KLFC

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2019, 12:58:32 PM »
Get on Tinder, find yourself a lass or lad in Warrington, ask them to get down their ground tonight and buy you 4 tickets.
You be a winner all round :cheers:

TonyM

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2019, 01:37:42 PM »
Last week you couldn't look at Twitter without seeing an avalanche of KLT related posts, now absolutely nothing. The silence is deafening!!

To be fair to SC, he has announced all he can - there is a priority order for tickets and once those in the eligible categories have had the chance to claim their tickets the remainder (if any) will go on sale Thursday or Friday but, as he says, he needs to have the tickets in his possession first.  Warrington seem to have been caught completely by surprise at getting through to the Super Playoff and the prospect of having a 'big crowd' so I guess we all just have to wait and see what the rest of the week brings.  The 375 allocation has made it less than likely that I will be going but still hopeful that there will be a small number available to 'the public' and I am at least fortunate to work in Lynn so can get to the Walks if necessary.

Wingwizzard

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2019, 02:06:38 PM »
personally a game like this should have been played on a neutral ground halfway between the clubs-    I think 375 tickets is a joke  but what can you do  lets hope its on the Radio

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2019, 03:07:06 PM »

To be fair to SC, he has announced all he can - there is a priority order for tickets and once those in the eligible categories have had the chance to claim their tickets the remainder (if any) will go on sale Thursday or Friday but, as he says, he needs to have the tickets in his possession first.  Warrington seem to have been caught completely by surprise at getting through to the Super Playoff and the prospect of having a 'big crowd' so I guess we all just have to wait and see what the rest of the week brings.  The 375 allocation has made it less than likely that I will be going but still hopeful that there will be a small number available to 'the public' and I am at least fortunate to work in Lynn so can get to the Walks if necessary.

I've posted elsewhere on social media that I've been to almost all the home matches and about ten away games this eason.
I'd planned to travel up on the Friday night - so can't get to the ticket office then.
I live and work near Banham Zoo these days - so can't get to the ticket office Thursday.

I've a feeling I'm going to miss out.

If, as reported, Warrington won't sell out the home allocation, could they not allow a few tickets to be available on the day for Lynn fans - I'm guessing the game will be segregated

LUFC1992KLFC

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2019, 03:30:07 PM »
On sale at Warrington tonight. 9.30pm
Cash only.

How many shall I get?