Author Topic: Exciting  (Read 2759 times)

LUFC1992KLFC

• View Profile
Exciting
« on: May 10, 2019, 10:11:53 PM »
I really thought be a bit more buoyancy on the forum on eve of big match.
All a bit damp
News of travel plans, flags, pubs, and more should be on here but nothing

Doom and global ok gets more attention

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
Re: Exciting
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2019, 10:15:11 PM »
Strange times,people want to shout and celebrate but may feel nervy,after all we are on unknown ground and they don't want to be carried away? I have a feeling we will bring home the prize,then we can all let go? :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2019, 05:45:17 AM »
Strange times,people want to shout and celebrate but may feel nervy,after all we are on unknown ground and they don't want to be carried away? I have a feeling we will bring home the prize,then we can all let go? :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
Think that's right Griss plus getting a ticket has preoccupied most fans time, energy and thoughts.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2019, 07:23:37 AM »
Think that's right Griss plus getting a ticket has preoccupied most fans time, energy and thoughts.

And who knows Stan, get the job done today I think we as a club would have the perfect excuse to put on a fun day/ open day in the Summer? Get a few attractions in, bouncy castle,face painting etc,fire up the barbi,get an ice cream van in, make it a celebration? I would even go as far as inviting a few charities to have stalls up and maybe fund raise for good causes in the community as well. So come on boys, massive massive game,lets bring home the bacon. :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2019, 08:38:37 AM »
In the event that the lads "Bring Home the Bacon" how about an Open Bus    :scarf::bus:  :scarf:  Parade through the Town

- but not the Yellow Norwich City one that broke down  :laughcry: :laughcry:
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2019, 08:51:14 AM »
Can’t be there in personal ( sunnier climes 27 degrees) but there in spirit. Have total faith in IC and his squad and have a feeling in my water ( or is that last nights pina coladas) that this is our year.

Will have the earphones in around the pool.

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2019, 12:11:11 PM »
Wish I was there today :swear:
Will be listening to the wireless :scarf:
Good luck to the team, and all travelling fans :bus:.
COYL!!!!  :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2019, 01:02:45 PM »
Anyone alive??? :watching:

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2019, 01:12:40 PM »
All on the bus. :bus: :bus: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2019, 02:57:46 PM »
Seems that online service is not happening?
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2019, 03:17:40 PM »
1 0 Richards!

Paulos

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2019, 03:18:49 PM »
Follow Warrington fc on twitter good commentary!

Come on lynn!!

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2019, 03:21:28 PM »
1 1

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2019, 03:50:04 PM »
1 1 half time.

jesuslinnet