Author Topic: Rumours  (Read 2590 times)

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
Rumours
« on: May 14, 2019, 01:55:05 AM »
A Norwich fan told me that he heard that a certain Mr. Hoolahan was on his way to Lynn. I'm sure this is just the usual Chinese whispers.

birch95

• View Profile
Re: Rumours
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2019, 07:08:12 AM »
Just seen a large Norfolk" saddleback" passing through a cirrocumulus :dontknow:

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2019, 07:41:30 AM »
Not sure Wes The Magician would thrive at this level of Football.

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2019, 07:47:24 AM »
Just seen a large Norfolk" saddleback" passing through a cirrocumulus :dontknow:
We'll put Birch :laughcry:
Still stranger things have happened!

birch95

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2019, 08:58:23 AM »
Who knows stan, after last weeks football. anything is possible!!

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2019, 09:44:23 AM »
Wouldn't do attendances any harm.

Loughborough Linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2019, 09:52:39 AM »
He certainly isnít in West Bromís plans. Guess the question is, would he rather spend a year or two warming the bench in League 1/2, or be a key player at Lynn for a year or two.

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Holden Caulfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2019, 11:53:24 AM »
Maybe he plans to take up Wrestling!    :laughcry:
If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2019, 02:09:21 PM »
Another rumour is that Mr Cleeve won't be there next year?
ďNo one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?Ē

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2019, 07:16:04 AM »
A Norwich fan told me that he heard that a certain Mr. Hoolahan was on his way to Lynn. I'm sure this is just the usual Chinese whispers.
I think you'll find B & G that the prediction about Mr Hoolihan came from a 17 year old Norwich supporting friend of my son. Mallard... stealing ideas from children! Whatever next?
 :laughcry:

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Holden Caulfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2019, 09:09:58 AM »
I think you'll find B & G that the prediction about Mr Hoolihan came from a 17 year old Norwich supporting friend of my son. Mallard... stealing ideas from children! Whatever next?

I doubt VERY much, that's where Mallard gets his information from!
If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2019, 09:18:16 AM »

They wanna keep a tight hold of the lollipops  :laughcry:

Did your 17 year old friend give you any idea what Wes was looking for Stan ?

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2019, 09:19:40 AM »

I doubt VERY much, that's where Mallard gets his information from!
I'm sure Mallard will appreciate you sticking up for him B&G (are you meant to be impartial? I'm never sure) but the evidence that he has claimed credit for someone else's idea is on this thread, if you take the trouble to read it. It's no biggie B & G human nature is fascinating, isn't it!  :cheers:

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2019, 09:21:32 AM »

They wanna keep a tight hold of the lollipops  :laughcry:

Did your 17 year old friend give you any idea what Wes was looking for Stan ?
Well, if you've predicted that correctly I would be impressed but I suppose we'll never know the answer to that one.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2019, 09:23:20 AM »
Stick up for me Stan ?   :laughcry:  think we left that in the playground a few years back.  Whoever started the Wes rumour ( letís give the credit to the unamed  17 year old). It will be interesting to see if we can afford him, even if itís an option that we wants to play at this level.

Stan are you sure these latest posts are on the right thread.?