Author Topic: Rumours  (Read 3239 times)

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
Re: Rumours
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2019, 11:17:49 AM »
Stan, your rationale never ceases to amaze me.

:laughcry:
Football supporters are the true voice of football.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2019, 11:20:46 AM »
There is a rumour that Mr Cleeve's has donated a season ticket to my good self, any truth in that?  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2019, 01:49:50 PM »
Apparently Fleetwood may sign Mac ?

Blue Moon

• Gloria Easthallfan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2019, 03:22:57 PM »
And Gorge Gonzola
There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count, and those that can't

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2019, 07:09:10 PM »
There is a rumour that Mr Cleeve's has donated a season ticket to my good self, any truth in that?  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

He might pay for your very infrequent attendances (work commitments allowing) but why waste good money on a part-timer  :dontknow:  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Attack is the Best Form of Defence. (It works for the Military which is also a Team.)

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2019, 07:19:44 PM »

He might pay for your very infrequent attendances (work commitments allowing) but why waste good money on a part-timer  :dontknow:  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

Because he knows I probably spent more in the bar than many who attended every game,so gained from me that way? :laughcry: :cheers: :laughcry: :cheers: :laughcry: :cheers: :laughcry: :cheers: :laughcry: :cheers: :laughcry:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal