Author Topic: Promotion!!!  (Read 12076 times)

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
Re: Promotion!!!
« Reply #210 on: May 18, 2019, 12:14:06 PM »
What’s all the Bill boards around the ground then Griss

That is advertising not sponsorship,even I could have a board put up? We need to pull in a big name sponsor,and for more than a season? Lets face it last seasons sponsors were a non entity? :dontknow: :dontknow:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

northwootton

• View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 18, 2019, 12:27:08 PM »
Where’s the solar installation cost coming from?  Maybe the installer could do it free of charge by way of sponsorship!!  Surely a local firm in this field would have the contacts to do this.  Think we need the additional income now, before the start of the season, not spread over the next 40 years.  As for recycling facilities, I suppose it could go on the car park at Tennyson Road end, it’s a dump now so the addition of a few recycling containers on there wouldn’t matter. 

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 18, 2019, 12:32:35 PM »
What’s all the Bill boards around the ground then Griss

That is advertising not sponsorship,even I could have a board put up? We need to pull in a big name sponsor,and for more than a season? Lets face it last seasons sponsors were a non entity? :dontknow: :dontknow:

3yr deal wasn’t it? May not have been at every game but if they put money in who cares.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 18, 2019, 12:37:50 PM »
Where’s the solar installation cost coming from?  Maybe the installer could do it free of charge by way of sponsorship!!  Surely a local firm in this field would have the contacts to do this.  Think we need the additional income now, before the start of the season, not spread over the next 40 years.  As for recycling facilities, I suppose it could go on the car park at Tennyson Road end, it’s a dump now so the addition of a few recycling containers on there wouldn’t matter.

Get a good sponsor on board and it won't matter,I made suggestions,viable suggestions,nobody else has come up with anything? Maybe if you take your head out of your harris you could find a solution? But no you would rather ridicule all other suggestions!! :banghead; :banghead; :banghead;
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 18, 2019, 01:08:20 PM »

Get a good sponsor on board and it won't matter,I made suggestions,viable suggestions,nobody else has come up with anything? Maybe if you take your head out of your harris you could find a solution? But no you would rather ridicule all other suggestions!! :banghead; :banghead; :banghead;
So rude Griss. Not necessary :dontknow:

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 18, 2019, 01:16:38 PM »

So rude Griss. Not necessary :dontknow:

But true!

Kevin Holland

• View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 18, 2019, 03:06:25 PM »

If you look at the solar trade association website, you'll find a few local Installers.

Good luck.
Make every day a Sun day.

northwootton

• View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 18, 2019, 03:34:55 PM »
This one is down to Gris.  I feel sure he can follow this up, I was just making a constructive suggestion.  Regarding other ideas, I have already given mine; increase the admission prices and we all know Gris’s view on that.  We also all know what a brilliant ideas man Gris is but maybe he might like to try to put some into action himself instead of criticising others for not implementing his “schemes”.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 18, 2019, 05:23:23 PM »
Griss, apply to be a fund raising volunteer, it should be more than worth the free admission for the role. Judging by what some do to get that remuneration