Author Topic: Admission prices 2019-20  (Read 7908 times)

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Admission prices 2019-20
« on: May 18, 2019, 04:55:04 PM »
The club can today confirm general admission prices and season ticket prices for the 2019/20 campaign as members of the National League.

General admission for 2019/20

Adults: £15 (terrace), £17 (seat).
Concessions 65+ £13 (terrace) £15 (seat).
Students and 16 and 17-year-olds: £9 terrace, £11 seat.
Under-16s: £2 (terrace or seat).

Season tickets (to cover either terrace or seating)

Adults: £290.
Concession 65+: £250.
Students and 16, 17-year-olds: £165.
Under-16s: £20 (to include birthday card signed by favourite player).   

Executive VIP season ticket: £775 (includes pre-match buffet, programme, directors seating, parking, programme, complimentary tea and coffee pre-match and half-time). Prices are frozen from previous season.
Season ticket holders will also receive 10 per cent off club shop products, free seating and the ability to reserve seats.

Linnets chairman Stephen Cleeve said: "We have attempted to keep increases to a minimum and have done our best to balance this across our pricing structure whilst budgeting for a higher level of football, which will bring increased operating costs to the club next season.
"After much thought, we have introduced, a small charge to under-16s for the new season. I would encourage youngsters to purchase a £20 season ticket, which represents great value, as half of the games will be free to what our are future generation of supporters.
"Also a purchase of an adult season ticket produces a great saving spread over the season.
"We have what looks a very exciting season of football ahead of us and I look forward to your continued valuable support."

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
Re: Admission prices 2019-20
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2019, 05:08:18 PM »
Lynn News article:

King's Lynn Town have announced their season ticket prices for the 2019/20 season for their return to the National League.

Depending on age and season ticket category, season ticket prices range from £20 (under-16s) to £290 (adults).

Following their promotion to Step 2 football, the charges represent a slight increase on last season's prices.

Manager Ian Culverhouse saw his side clinch their place in the National League with a 3-2 extra-time victory in the Super Play-Off final at Warrington Last Saturday.

Linnets chairman Stephen Cleeve said: "We have attempted to keep increases to a minimum and have done our best to balance this across our pricing structure whilst budgeting for a higher level of football, which will bring increased operating costs to the club next season.

"After much thought, we have introduced, a small charge to under-16s for the new season. I would encourage youngsters to purchase a £20 season ticket, which represents great value, as half of the games will be free to what our are future generation of supporters.

"Also a purchase of an adult season ticket produces a great saving spread over the season.

"We have what looks a very exciting season of football ahead of us and I look forward to your continued valuable support."

General admittance will be: Adults £15 (terrace) £17 (seat); concessions 65+ £13 (terrace) £15 (seat); students and 16 and 17-year-olds £9 (terrace) £11 (seat); under-16s £2 (terrace or seat).

Season tickets (to cover terrace and seating): Adults £290; concessions 65+ £250; students and 16 and 17-year-olds £165; under-16s £20 (to include birthday card signed by favourite player).

Executive VIP season ticket: £775 (includes pre-match buffet, programme, directors seating, parking, programme, complimentary tea and coffee pre-match and half-time). Prices are frozen from previous season.

Season ticket holders will also receive 10 per cent off club shop products, free seating and the ability to reserve seats.

Linnets boss Culverhouse and the club are expected to announce some player movements within the next fortnight.

Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

Tractor Boy

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2019, 05:15:22 PM »
For comparison. Boston United match day price is £15 seat and £13 standing for 2019/20

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2019, 05:21:30 PM »
About where many of us expected it to be pitched. 

Looks like those that canít afford it should apply to join the ĎBackroom
Staffí. Who will be getting even greater reward for the efforts.

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2019, 05:24:39 PM »
Looks like those that canít afford it should apply to join the ĎBackroom
Staffí. Who will be getting even reward for the efforts.

Yawn

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2019, 05:33:25 PM »
Paul you donít like my post ? Simple donít read them my man.  Itís not difficult.

All about fans supporting the Club and for the moment Stephen Cleeve

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2019, 05:37:46 PM »
Paul you donít like my post ? Simple donít read them my man.  Itís not difficult.

I think he's got a point.

We all need to be in this together.
Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2019, 05:41:11 PM »

In fairness you have to read a post to know what is says.

I just find your constant digs at volunteers of the club (many miss a lot of the game) boring and personally donít think there is any need for it. No club can run without volunteers.

Oh well, hereís to the new season. Looking forward to player announcements soon.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2019, 05:44:44 PM »
Paul, personally I donít really give  a flying fig what you think to me or my posts.  I will continue to support the club by admission, programme 50/50 and any other monetary way that is on offer.

And just to clarify how are people volunteers when they receive a renumatuon for the job they do ?  Canít have it both ways.

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2019, 05:47:49 PM »
Nobody has said that a Club can run without volunteers.

:dontknow:

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2019, 05:49:33 PM »
Paul, personally I donít really give  a flying fig what you think to me or my posts.  I will continue to support the club by admission, programme 50/50 and any other monetary way that is on offer.

And just to clarify how are people volunteers when they receive a renumatuon for the job they do ?  Canít have it both ways.

Several of the volunteers I know and talk to receive no pay from the club. Volunteer for free as they want to help the club. Good on them.

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2019, 05:51:07 PM »
Nobody has said that a Club can run without volunteers.

:dontknow:

Didnít say they had?

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2019, 05:52:32 PM »
 The increased cost for seating, along with overpriced refreshments, seems the club has little thought for the fans.

northwootton

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2019, 06:02:43 PM »
Very fair pricing structure.  Thought it might have been higher so good on Cleeve.  Maybe heís relying on Gris pulling his finger out and getting some of his fund raising schemes up and running.  Iím really looking forward to the tin can collection, that should be a real winner.  Itíll be interesting to see what Cleeve does with all the money Gris has said it will bring.  Supposedly ďa nice little earnerĒ, little being the operative word.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2019, 06:09:16 PM »
Paul itís excellant that the people you talk about take nothing for their time and pay the admission charge the same as the rest of us.   Now if only everyone could be persuaded to do the same.

I know certain people who have helped run the Reserves and not only have they paid to watch but also donated monies to keep the thing running.

All credit to them.

In Trust run Clubs, everyone pays including the Chairperson. All for the common good. In it together and all that.