Author Topic: Admission prices 2019-20  (Read 7888 times)

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
Re: Admission prices 2019-20
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2019, 05:37:53 AM »
Anybody unhappy with the increases has little thought for the chairman who is putting his hand in his pocket week in week out to provide us a good entertaining squad

It is actually his business,he knew when he got the club from Buster it would make little to no profit the way it is, if he doesn't invest he won't keep his customers happy,and many are not happy over one thing or another. :dontknow:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2019, 05:53:06 AM »
Prices seem fair enough to me. The seats always used to be £2 more than the terraces so that's reasonable, although obviously quite a jump. A season ticket looks a good deal and as I rarely miss a home game will probably invest in one.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2019, 05:58:02 AM »
Prices seem fair enough to me. The seats always used to be £2 more than the terraces so that's reasonable, although obviously quite a jump. A season ticket looks a good deal and as I rarely miss a home game will probably invest in one.

Is it 2 free games with a season ticket? :dontknow:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2019, 06:10:55 AM »
Perhaps he should do a loyalty type card,like some pubs and car washes do? Collect x amount of stamps an get the next game free,or half price? :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

northwootton

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2019, 07:18:41 AM »
You could link it to the number of tin cans brought to each game.  Anyone else got ideas for a loyalty scheme based on the tin can project?  Just let Gris know.

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2019, 07:54:19 AM »

Is it 2 free games with a season ticket? :dontknow:
If you stand it's equivalent to about 3 free matches or 6 if you sit, I think - just done that in my head

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2019, 07:59:20 AM »
If you sit regularly then getting a season ticket is a no-brainer, providing you have the £290 to hand of course. Not always easy.

sworn 2 secrets

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2019, 09:27:09 AM »
I think 15 pounds is about right 17 for a seat ? I will most likely go to more games bearing in mind the quality of teams and the league we are in.

macfleetwood1

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2019, 11:26:22 AM »
All the moaning, all the ideas, Its the same at the end of every season, do this ,do that. The price is to much, the beer is to much, the food is rubbish.   If you don't like it , then DONT GO!

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2019, 12:03:49 PM »
All the moaning, all the ideas, Its the same at the end of every season, do this ,do that. The price is to much, the beer is to much, the food is rubbish.   If you don't like it , then DONT GO!

If you don't like reading discussions on those subjects then simply don't read them,all debate is healthy? And no matter who we are or our differing opinions most people are of the same basic opinion,facilities and services at the club need improvement? :dontknow:

Realist

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2019, 08:27:38 PM »
Is this all a little  hasty? Carried away by the promotion success etc , why is the club making these announcements so soon? Surely they would have needed more time to review the likely squad structure, and what that will cost prior to this. It is almost certain they have only just got back to the ground after the wonderful occasion in Warrington and much number crunching remains incomplete. Positive , it may be, but the message is wrong, and a concern.

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2019, 05:12:09 AM »
Is this all a little  hasty? Carried away by the promotion success etc , why is the club making these announcements so soon? Surely they would have needed more time to review the likely squad structure, and what that will cost prior to this. It is almost certain they have only just got back to the ground after the wonderful occasion in Warrington and much number crunching remains incomplete. Positive , it may be, but the message is wrong, and a concern.
The "message is wrong:" what do you mean?

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2019, 05:30:49 AM »
The "message is wrong:" what do you mean?

putting the price up was going to happen whether we won or not. :bankrupt:

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2019, 02:19:55 PM »
How many games does the season ticket get you admission to , as in is just league games ?

30 Year Linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2019, 02:58:15 PM »
I bought my Concession Season Ticket for 2019/20 before end of Season for £220.

I take it that it is still valid?

Mr Cleeve posted on Twitter that if you brought a Season Ticket before the Super Play-Off Final price would be the same as last year and would be valid for the coming Season..Hope that helps.

Keep The Faith  :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: