Author Topic: Next season's squad ?  (Read 17926 times)

Mallard

• View Profile
Re: Next season's squad ?
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2019, 02:18:45 PM »
Isnt Stevens on the Transfer List at Posh, not on the released list ?

30 Year Linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2019, 02:46:01 PM »
Don't want to see Hawkins go sponsored him for 2 Seasons now and if he stays injury free will be a massive asset to the team..Don't forget the cracker he scored against Stratford to get us back into the game. Most of the team we have will be able to compete at the new level apart from Harry Limb who just hasn't fitted into the set up with the way we play, bring in a few more quality players and I think we'll be good enough to have a good Season.

Keep The Faith  :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Blue_and_Gold

• Holden Caulfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2019, 03:13:42 PM »
Don't want to see Hawkins go sponsored him for 2 Seasons now and if he stays injury free will be a massive asset to the team..Don't forget the cracker he scored against Stratford to get us back into the game. Most of the team we have will be able to compete at the new level apart from Harry Limb who just hasn't fitted into the set up with the way we play, bring in a few more quality players and I think we'll be good enough to have a good Season.

I heard he was going to big spending Peterboro NS.   :dontknow:
If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2019, 05:44:13 PM »

Hawkins or Limb?

Dazzarugby65

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2019, 08:01:40 PM »
 :farmer: I personally think we will be strong enough to compete as we are, maybe another quality striker (Jake Reed) needed ,I do however feel we will deffo need to beef the middle of the park up, Jarvis is obviously class but getting older and I feel Clunan will get kicked from pillow to post in the tough Northern league, feel we can avoid relegation as we are but we really need to compete to draw in the crowds.  :cup2:  :oldman"

Blue_and_Gold

• Holden Caulfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2019, 08:28:57 PM »

Hawkins or Limb?

I don't think either of them will be going now!   :laughcry:
If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2019, 09:07:09 PM »
Has there been any mention of Jake Kerrins ?

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2019, 09:49:06 PM »
Kerins went at the end of the season, when his contract was up.

Do people feel we need another keeper to push Pedro or is the feeling we can rely on Bastock as backup ?

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2019, 10:10:52 PM »
Kerins went at the end of the season, when his contract was up.

Do people feel we need another keeper to push Pedro or is the feeling we can rely on Bastock as backup ?

I think we are fine the way we are,we have Bastock and maybe a reserve keeper for the lesser games to give Pedro a break. :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2019, 10:27:21 PM »
Thanks Mallard re Kerins answer.
Re Pedro......think it depends partly on the budget and partly on the confidence/potential of Congreve. Feel we need a young capable person in the background as 2nd keeper...the league will be physical....if Pedro gets injured or sent off we need someone who can fill in for a few games without weakening the defence significantly......someone who can grow into the role and develop as a solid number two.

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2019, 07:20:48 AM »
Any news on Harry Limb?

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2019, 07:23:01 AM »
Any news on Harry Limb?
Rumours about PNS Stan but I feel the lad has a lot of unrealised potential and Culverhouse may want to keep him as a player that can develop.

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2019, 07:23:44 AM »
Any news on Harry Limb?
Rumours about PNS Stan but I feel the lad has a lot of unrealised potential and Culverhouse may want to keep him as a player that can develop.
Cheers Stan

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2019, 07:49:34 AM »
Is it a quiet day on the Ranch Stan ? 

Have a feeling we might be seeing a couple players coming in from a Premier League Club.  The letter J is what Ive heard from the top. These things can change though.

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2019, 08:03:31 AM »
Is it a quiet day on the Ranch Stan ? 

Have a feeling we might be seeing a couple players coming in from a Premier League Club.  The letter J is what Ive heard from the top. These things can change though.

You little tease Mallard....Premier Premier or Conference Premier  ?