Author Topic: Next season's squad ?  (Read 20332 times)

Dazzarugby65

• View Profile
Re: Next season's squad ?
« Reply #120 on: June 09, 2019, 08:30:35 AM »
This is the highest level of football that any Lynn football team has ever played
I think the highest level was when the club were professional in the mid to late 50s and applying for membership to the football league.

:red card: sorry nemesis and West Lynn , red card to myself, you are correct Nemesis,but in my defence most will not remember those years but you are deffo correct, Mike the card was just used in haste, no offence meant. As you will see by my posts , I am not after causing rifts between fans, just good honest ,opinionated views.  Sorry if I offended it was not meant that way. :farmer:  :oldman"

sworn 2 secrets

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 09, 2019, 10:25:01 AM »
Fact is in the sixties Lynn was a top 6 or at least top 10 non league team and now we are maybe a top 60 side , no dis respect on what has happened last season, a big step forward, still think anything above the bottom six is a good start and will be going more often with the price set at a league average.

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 09, 2019, 10:36:08 AM »
This is the highest level of football that any Lynn football team has ever played
I think the highest level was when the club were professional in the mid to late 50s and applying for membership to the football league.

:red card: sorry nemesis and West Lynn , red card to myself, you are correct Nemesis,but in my defence most will not remember those years but you are deffo correct, Mike the card was just used in haste, no offence meant. As you will see by my posts , I am not after causing rifts between fans, just good honest ,opinionated views.  Sorry if I offended it was not meant that way. :farmer:  :oldman"

:thanks:
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

jossmandarin5

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 12, 2019, 02:21:20 PM »
going to join up with me mike for the quiz night; it is like Chris trying to get persons for the magnificent seven; only this time it will be the magnificent 4;here one for starters; the part of Chris was played by yul Brynner in the original version of the magnicent 7 who played Sam :hello: :hello: :hello: Chisholm in the recent version

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 12, 2019, 03:20:08 PM »
going to join up with me mike for the quiz night; it is like Chris trying to get persons for the magnificent seven; only this time it will be the magnificent 4;here one for starters; the part of Chris was played by yul Brynner in the original version of the magnicent 7 who played Sam :hello: :hello: :hello: Chisholm in the recent version

Sorry Joss, busy that week. Have fun though.
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 12, 2019, 05:59:25 PM »
Was hoping to join up with Stan and Griss as the 3 Bucketeers  :cup2:

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 13, 2019, 10:50:05 AM »

Should walk it, three know it alls in the same team? :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

jossmandarin5

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 13, 2019, 11:53:37 AM »

Should walk it, three know it alls in the same team? :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
  don't you need 4; perhaps I can be quiet one the thinker :mystic:

jossmandarin5

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 13, 2019, 11:57:11 AM »

Sorry Joss, busy that week. Have fun though.
catch you another time mike if Iam not manhandled by the 3 bucketeers :hello: :cup2: :rain:

Dazzarugby65

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 13, 2019, 07:00:45 PM »
 :oldman" I see we have appointed a new female physio to keep the squad in tip top condition for the new season, good luck Carol and thanks for your efforts Nico, good luck in your studies at university.  :farmer: These people are and indeed have been very important parts of the squad at KLTFC.  :cup2:

Dazzarugby65

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 30, 2019, 08:22:50 AM »
 :scarf:  :farmer: Well, not much movement on the player front recently, lots of players will be looking for clubs in the next few days, we have a small squad at this moment and I feel we do need 3/4 more players to have a squad able to compete in this league, we need a little more depth in my opinion. How do other people feel we need to strengthen and who do you feel we should be trying to tempt to the Walks ???. I personally feel we still need cover in the whole spine of the team, centre back, central midfield and another forward. I would like to see Jake Reed at the Walks,see what he could do at this level, however not sure on his contractual position with Lowestoft or indeed if he fancys KLTFC. We definitely need more competition for places, interesting times ahead I believe.  :oldman"

Dazzarugby65

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 19, 2019, 06:13:57 PM »
 :clap: centre back definitely one position I felt was in need of competition for places, squad beginning to shape up now. Welcome on board  :bus: Chris, hopefully you can enjoy success with KLTFC.  :oldman"  :farmer:

Linnet1993

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 19, 2019, 10:55:20 PM »
Now think we play the waiting game and see what falls nicely to us, somewhat like Cameron Norman and Aaron Jones in recent years.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 20, 2019, 07:37:43 AM »
93,  do you think Jones will start ahead of Barrows ?  What a nice posting for IC to be in, when havingbto make choices like that.  The same could be said now of Smith, Fryatt and McAuley, unless IC starts with all 3 in the middle

Linnet1993

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 20, 2019, 09:29:55 AM »
93,  do you think Jones will start ahead of Barrows ?  What a nice posting for IC to be in, when havingbto make choices like that.  The same could be said now of Smith, Fryatt and McAuley, unless IC starts with all 3 in the middle

I personally prefer Jones to Barrows, but IC seems to have it the other way, I think we will see a lot more 3 at the back this year with the Wing backs bombing on, I think IC wanted to play that way last year but the signing of Joe Robinson didn’t work out as planned.