Author Topic: Hall Of Fame  (Read 1735 times)

Wingwizzard

• View Profile
Hall Of Fame
« on: May 20, 2019, 12:34:44 PM »
This Must be up to vote on soon if it still exists

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
Re: Hall Of Fame
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2019, 12:49:42 PM »
Who of the current crop would you vote for and why? :cheers:
No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2019, 02:17:35 PM »
Think Setch should get a look this year.

Wingwizzard

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2019, 03:10:08 PM »
for me I remember those goals that got us to where we are now  winning the previous league  and a great night that was  a  Shane Tolley   header and this Time Micheal Gash in the play off final  both bits of magic just when we needed
it so they would be my two choices .

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2019, 07:28:29 PM »

Is that a joke, after being sh%t on by the owner? :dontknow:
No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?

Dazzarugby65

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2019, 08:04:50 PM »
 :farmer: Ryan Fryatt for me, personifies KLTFC for me. :oldman"

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2019, 08:14:52 PM »
Its a fans vote not the owner. Setch was around long before SC.  Player and Manager. Not many done that

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2019, 08:28:50 PM »

I always thought he got a fair deal from Buster Griss :dontknow:

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2019, 08:49:11 PM »

Yeah let's drag all that stuff up again. Nothing like bursting the promotion bubble with a stab from Grissles' ever sharp needle of misery.
I actually think you'd have been happier if Warrington had beaten Lynn in that final. Imagine the Pandora's Box of doom-laden, delights that you'd have been able to  let loose!

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2019, 09:28:17 PM »
Honestly, what a thread !
Personally don't think anyone has done anything worthy of Hall of Fame in recent years.....wait a couple of years tho and you could be in business if some of the current squad/management/owner continue in the same vein.
Not really a time to look at past management given the wonderful season just gone ...surely

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2019, 09:34:23 PM »

Yeah let's drag all that stuff up again. Nothing like bursting the promotion bubble with a stab from Grissles' ever sharp needle of misery.
I actually think you'd have been happier if Warrington had beaten Lynn in that final. Imagine the Pandora's Box of doom-laden, delights that you'd have been able to  let loose!

Of course he got a fair deal from Buster, not so much from Mr Cleeve? What could i possibly moan about if we had not achieved promotion? Not an increase in entry price,not having a crap bar,not having a crap selection of matchday food, is that okay for starters? :dontknow:

Linnet1993

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2019, 10:51:17 PM »
Griss do you ever stop winging?

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2019, 11:12:05 PM »

I think you will find more people whinging about me than I do other people? Was it not a fact about Setch then? :dontknow:

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2019, 11:17:19 PM »

I think you will find more people whinging about me than I do other people? Was it not a fact about Setch then? :dontknow:

At the time sacking seemed very harsh. Turned out to be the right decision though.

Linnet1993

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2019, 11:24:52 PM »

People moan about you because you are Mr Negative, weve just got promoted and for the last week its just been constant complaints and swipes at the chairman.

New owner is always going to want pick his own man its clear now that it was the right move and the chairman should be applauded for making it. What was unacceptable was the way Setch was treated the months after his dismissal.