Author Topic: Hall Of Fame  (Read 1094 times)

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
Re: Hall Of Fame
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2019, 11:41:40 PM »
Griss do you ever stop winging?

I think you will find more people whinging about me than I do other people? Was it not a fact about Setch then? :dontknow:

People moan about you because you are Mr Negative, weve just got promoted and for the last week its just been constant complaints and swipes at the chairman.

New owner is always going to want pick his own man its clear now that it was the right move and the chairman should be applauded for making it. What was unacceptable was the way Setch was treated the months after his dismissal.

Of course I moaned about the chairman,because the only way he see's to raise funds is out of the fans pocket! never ever any positive reports from the club about finance coming from elsewhere, not even got the now legendary three offers on the table for sponsors this season? I always wish the team well but if they don't hit the ground running and make an impact straight away then things could get worse! :argue:
No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2019, 07:29:58 AM »
Griss do you ever stop winging?

I think you will find more people whinging about me than I do other people? Was it not a fact about Setch then? :dontknow:

People moan about you because you are Mr Negative, weve just got promoted and for the last week its just been constant complaints and swipes at the chairman.

New owner is always going to want pick his own man its clear now that it was the right move and the chairman should be applauded for making it. What was unacceptable was the way Setch was treated the months after his dismissal.

Of course I moaned about the chairman,because the only way he see's to raise funds is out of the fans pocket! never ever any positive reports from the club about finance coming from elsewhere, not even got the now legendary three offers on the table for sponsors this season? I always wish the team well but if they don't hit the ground running and make an impact straight away then things could get worse! :argue:

3yr deal with the shirt sponsors wasnt it?

Stan

• "Supporters, not Customers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2019, 08:31:58 AM »
Think Setch should get a look this year.

Is that a joke, after being sh%t on by the owner? :dontknow:
I always thought he got a fair deal from Buster Griss :dontknow:
Yeah let's drag all that stuff up again. Nothing like bursting the promotion bubble with a stab from Grissles' ever sharp needle of misery.
I actually think you'd have been happier if Warrington had beaten Lynn in that final. Imagine the Pandora's Box of doom-laden, delights that you'd have been able to  let loose!

Of course he got a fair deal from Buster, not so much from Mr Cleeve? What could i possibly moan about if we had not achieved promotion? Not an increase in entry price,not having a crap bar,not having a crap selection of matchday food, is that okay for starters? :dontknow:
Some "crap" supporters as well, although maybe that should be singular not plural.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2019, 08:33:24 AM »
Who is actually in the Hall Of The Fame and in which years ?

Wingwizzard

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2019, 09:11:57 AM »
Hey Guys I brought up the Hall of fame subject to see what we thought  and to hear peoples thoughts  what I didn't need and want to hear was a load of old crap about x y and Z please stick to the subject thankyou

Stan

• "Supporters, not Customers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2019, 09:25:19 AM »
He Guys I brought up the Hall of fame subject to see what we thought  and to hear peoples thoughts  what I didn't need and want to hear was a load of old crap about x y and Z please stick to the subject thankyou
Quite right. Apologies for giving any oxygen to the flames of cynicism that keep breaking out on this forum at the minute. I try to put them out but just appear to be fanning them into larger fires.

Wingwizzard

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2019, 09:47:31 AM »
Hi Stan not your Fault I see what you mean  - your post about if had lost was about spot on

sworn 2 secrets

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2019, 06:42:16 PM »
Don't know who is in the hall already but if not in consider R Johnston Clive Adams or Davy Brooks .

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2019, 07:06:49 PM »
How about Mark Howard or Neil Fryatt. Lynn all his career, apart from brief spells at Swaffham and Downham.