Author Topic: FBT transfer completes.  (Read 2241 times)

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Holden Caulfield
    • View Profile
If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

Blue Moon

• Gloria Easthallfan
    • View Profile
Re: FBT transfer completes.
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2019, 03:54:21 PM »
I see the Chairman says he's very pleased with what he got from Peterborough, c'mon you guys on here who know all about players budgets and salaries,how much did we get for FBT ?
There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count, and those that can't

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2019, 04:01:57 PM »
I see the Chairman says he's very pleased with what he got from Peterborough, c'mon you guys on here who know all about players budgets and salaries,how much did we get for FBT ?

I would go with a good whack if the chairman is happy with it?  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

Linnet1993

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2019, 04:07:15 PM »
Congrats to Frazer I hope he has a great professional career, and congrats to the Chairman and the club for securing a financial package they are happy with.

Blue Moon

• Gloria Easthallfan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2019, 04:07:42 PM »
Thousands ? Tens of thousands? or more ?
There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count, and those that can't

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2019, 04:24:15 PM »
Thousands ? Tens of thousands? or more ?

I would hazard a guess at enough to pay the extra travel costs for the season.  :bus:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2019, 05:00:37 PM »
I would go for somewhere between 25/30k, hopefully with a sell on clause.  I wonder if Lowestoft would be any money due from a sell on caluse  ?

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2019, 05:11:43 PM »

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2019, 05:52:02 PM »

Thanks for that Jesus. Fine words from a bloody fine chap. You won't see many better left feet than his.

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Holden Caulfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2019, 08:23:04 PM »
Posh announced the signing of two players today, neither of which is FBT.

If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2019, 08:34:27 PM »
No news on the Clubs Twitter or Website on the subject.  Problems with the deal ?

dillydilly

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2019, 12:59:22 PM »
How about trying The Hawk at left wing-back ?  These days they don’t have to be great individual defenders, because most sides get 9 or 10 men behind the ball and defend with a “forest of legs”.  And he could still raid down the left.....  Just a thought....

Linnet1993

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2019, 02:47:33 PM »
Great interview with FBT on the Peterborough YouTube channel, he comes across really well.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2019, 02:58:50 PM »
Great interview with FBT on the Peterborough YouTube channel, he comes across really well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXEmk70FaZg

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2019, 03:18:39 PM »
Posh have just bought another left wing-back: Dan Butler from Newport. Tough competition for the former Linnets Legend.