Author Topic: INCOMING.  (Read 3718 times)

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
INCOMING.
« on: May 26, 2019, 06:26:56 PM »
It would seem that new players are imminent,maybe up to 5 coming in? :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
Re: INCOMING.
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2019, 06:29:10 PM »
Hoolahan?
Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

Paul47

• View Profile

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2019, 06:59:02 PM »
Wes is a good call.   How about Taylor Parr a player we were keen on before.  One local name to throw in the pot.  How about Sonny Carey from Wroxham ?

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2019, 07:51:28 PM »
Players of that calibre coming in would suggest we are not looking at a mid table finish? :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2019, 08:07:32 PM »
Wes is a good call.   How about Taylor Parr a player we were keen on before.  One local name to throw in the pot.  How about Sonny Carey from Wroxham ?
I'm not sure Wes the Magician would thrive at this level of football.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2019, 08:24:28 PM »
I'm not sure Wes the Magician would thrive at this level of football.

Looks like we will find out,I think he will do very well, not just turn up and take the money as previous 'big names ' have? :dontknow:

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2019, 08:28:29 PM »
Get where ya coming from Stan.  Just see The Magician in the role that Cameron King played for us.  King seems to be making a decent fist of things at Halifax.

At this stage its all whispers and hopes.  Exciting though aint it ?  :salute:

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2019, 08:40:55 PM »
Get where ya coming from Stan.  Just see The Magician in the role that Cameron King played for us.  King seems to be making a decent fist of things at Halifax.

At this stage its all whispers and hopes.  Exciting though aint it ?  :salute:
Where I'm coming from? Those are your words Mallard from a thread called Rumours that I started a while ago when I first heard the rumour about Hoolahan. I was just pulling your leg, wondering what caused you to change your mind?

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2019, 09:05:19 PM »
Just like the idea of finding out Stan. Would no doubt have a target on his back and would have to come with the attitude for the job.  May work, may not but would like to see it tried if of course it was affordable.

Stan you are way ahead of me as Ive only just heard the same rumour.

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2019, 09:38:11 PM »
Would be very surprised if a player was prepared to come directly from Championship to step2 non league. Not sure either that Lynn would benefit from that type of player. Would expect us to be looking at ex pros from the likes of Lincoln, Peterborough, Cambridge United, with hopefully a couple of Norwich loanees too.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2019, 12:38:48 PM »
All quiet on the western front? Not even a whisper anywhere?  :dontknow:

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2019, 01:03:20 PM »
All quiet on the western front? Not even a whisper anywhere?  :dontknow:

EDP article said this week, so there's time yet!
Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2019, 01:17:32 PM »
I think people are keen to see the projected line up for the season ahead? Few names could increase season ticket sales a bit more?  :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Blueboy

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2019, 02:29:59 PM »
In the past new signings were announced late on a Thursday so that the Lynn News could get the " scoop" in Friday's paper.