Author Topic: PITCH IN TO HELP THE GROUNDSMAN.  (Read 2305 times)

stevejuke

• View Profile
PITCH IN TO HELP THE GROUNDSMAN.
« on: June 02, 2019, 10:43:21 PM »
To all you Kings Lynn football fans please consider helping the groundsman, have pinched Bostons idea, but going to try and sell squares for pitch improvements, 200 squares £10 each so if we sell them all will have a Christmas draw for £100.  £10 a square on a grid A thru T and 1 to 10 down, so, for  example, A1, A10   T1  and  T10 would be the 4 corners. any questions please ask, thanks Steve

Please can you make contact with zoe to make payment  at    zoe.sandle@kltown.co.uk   and or at the ticket office ,

I have also been asked to save specific squares but to be fair to all, whoever requests and pays first gets the square.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
Re: PITCH IN TO HELP THE GROUNDSMAN.
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2019, 08:33:47 AM »
To all you Kings Lynn football fans please consider helping the groundsman, have pinched Bostons idea, but going to try and sell squares for pitch improvements, 200 squares £10 each so if we sell them all will have a Christmas draw for £100.  £10 a square on a grid A thru T and 1 to 10 down, so, for  example, A1, A10   T1  and  T10 would be the 4 corners. any questions please ask, thanks Steve

184 to go. :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

TonyM

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2019, 10:32:53 AM »
Is this being organised by / through the Friends of the Linnets?

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2019, 10:34:33 AM »

No, they basically told Grissles to get on with it.
Helpful.
"Needs someone to organise it. Fancy it Grissles?"

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2019, 10:35:52 AM »

I made the suggestion and Steve the groundsman volunteered to take it on himself. :comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :comeon:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

Nigel1505

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2019, 04:24:01 PM »
 He will be the turf accountant then. :clap:

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2019, 04:34:51 PM »

Helpful.

I read that as them asking if Grissles wants to organise it? No telling him? Guess we read things differently.

Anyway, this is a good idea. How do we go about getting involved?

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2019, 04:38:35 PM »
Nigel are you here all week ?  :laughcry:

Great idea to get the full pitch sponsored.  Why not add in the goals and corner flags etc?

Another thing that seems to be well in at the moment is ‘Outdoor Cinema’. Be good for food and drink sales as well.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2019, 08:18:04 PM »

Helpful.

I read that as them asking if Grissles wants to organise it? No telling him? Guess we read things differently.

Anyway, this is a good idea. How do we go about getting involved?

Steven Curtis HAVE SPOKEN TO ZOE AND SHE IS HAPPY TO TAKE PAYMENTS FROM YOU ALL, SHE CAN BE REACHED AT zoe.sandle@kltown.co.uk and or at the ticket office when open.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2019, 03:10:18 PM »
Just out of interest how many squares have been sold and how many remain? :scarf: :scarf:

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2019, 03:35:36 PM »
Just out of interest how many squares have been sold and how many remain? :scarf: :scarf:

I've got the 4 on the Centre Spot.  :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2019, 12:13:49 AM »
I don’t the the numbers sold but there is still away to I have purchased 3 to get involved see Barry before home match’s he sits in the Cafe with the plan on the table you pick a square and then Barry writes your name on a slip of paper then you stick it on the square of your choice,I think it’s a great idea

stevejuke

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2019, 11:17:14 AM »
To answer the question approximately 80 squares have been sold, so 120 to go.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2019, 01:11:17 PM »
To answer the question approximately 80 squares have been sold, so 120 to go.

Good going, hopefully the start of the season will see them quickly go, I still have to pay for mine.  :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: