Author Topic: Sponsorship  (Read 1873 times)

KES80

• View Profile
Sponsorship
« on: June 09, 2019, 08:51:25 PM »
I have just been trawling thro some of the National North websites. It's very noticeable how most have a supporters fund to supplement the playing budget.
Even the smaller clubs eg Guiseley, have 5 or 6 sponsors..home kit, away kit, media, ground, etc etc

Any news forthcoming on how sponsorships are progressing I wonder ?

m a hill

• View Profile
Re: Sponsorship
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 05:54:29 PM »
We are doing some new ideas regarding sponcerships ie selling the pitch in sq yds quiz nights etc money for sponcering players,so its a good start and its good to see the trust getting involved

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2019, 06:46:46 PM »
Yes , all laudable. I was really referring to Commercial Sponsorships....hopefully we will hear some news soon. I have just read that Elgoods are sponsoring Kettering's TV coverage  again this year. It occurs to me, that with the current Wisbech connection on the Elgoods Stadium  maybe there is a deal to be done with such local breweries in return perhaps for selling their products in the football bar ?

MARCUS ROSE

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2019, 09:42:04 PM »
Yes , all laudable. I was really referring to Commercial Sponsorships....hopefully we will hear some news soon. I have just read that Elgoods are sponsoring Kettering's TV coverage  again this year. It occurs to me, that with the current Wisbech connection on the Elgoods Stadium  maybe there is a deal to be done with such local breweries in return perhaps for selling their products in the football bar ?

Correct. Its called a pouring rights deal.  Usually consists of cash sponsership, linked to barrels sold.  :cheers:

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2019, 09:16:56 PM »
Would be great to get more sponsors on board, we have a fair selection of breweries in the area,Greene King being probably the biggest,could the be tempted into a deal, that will not only bring decent ales into the club, but maybe cheaper? Would be quite a feather in the cap to have the Greene King stand? No other sponsors announced as yet,I know that MYT were lauded as a three year sponsor,but there is a clause to re-assess for the 2019/20 season,will Barsby be back for the away shirts? What sort of sponsorship deal could the reserves wish to attract now they have moved to Wisbech? :cheers: :dontknow:
No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?