Author Topic: New kit  (Read 5190 times)

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
Re: New kit
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2019, 12:50:06 PM »
It will be interesting to see if "Proud sponsors of Kings Lynn Town FC" appears on their website.

Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2019, 12:56:45 PM »
Be an idea to get the new sponsor on the Clubs website rather than leave a company on there who owes the Club money ( unpaid promotion bonus).

« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2019, 01:58:23 PM »
Does anyone know if the home shorts are on sale anywhere??

I'm a bit of a "portly chap" and football shirts don't look good on me, but I'd like to wear the shorts when I'm on holiday and show people I'm a linnets fan!!

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2019, 04:46:41 PM »
Does anyone know if the home shorts are on sale anywhere??

I'm a bit of a "portly chap" and football shirts don't look good on me, but I'd like to wear the shorts when I'm on holiday and show people I'm a linnets fan!!

can see nothing on the website,maybe ask at a game? :dontknow:
No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?

dillydilly

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2019, 10:21:28 AM »
Im intrigued that Walks in the Sunshine doesnt like the look of a shirt on him, but hes ok with the shorts !  I would have more concern the other way round !!...... (not being personal, Walks, just seeing the funny side !).