Author Topic: Next season's squad ?  (Read 14290 times)

Dazzarugby65

• View Profile
Re: Next season's squad ?
« Reply #165 on: July 27, 2019, 08:55:50 AM »
 :farmer: I see that Matt Rhead has left Lincoln city and signed for Braintree.  What a signing he would have been for us, no nonsense very physical old school centre forward. I realise that there is probably not the budget for a striker of his calibre to add to our present  2 top strikers but what a frontline we wold have had if we could have picked from those 3 each week. :oldman"

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 27, 2019, 05:05:00 PM »
Daz think he has gone to ambitious Billericay not Braintree.

Dazzarugby65

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 27, 2019, 05:11:46 PM »
Daz think he has give to ambitious Billericay not Braintree
:banghead; sorry Mal, the heat must have got to me this week, still does not take away from the fact, what a great front 3 we would have had if money and ambitions were matched. Not saying he would have been Mr Culverhouse's choice of player, we will not know that but deffo on my list of preferred strikers at this level. I still feel we are a good striker short of a good squad. Great result today by the boys at Braintree. :banghead;  :farmer:  :oldman"

Dazzarugby65

• View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 17, 2019, 06:34:08 PM »
 :bus:  :farmer: :oldman" Well had I have been offered 10 points from our first 5 games in National North, I would definitely have taken it. We had many debates on this thread about the squad since the end of last season, but I must say Mr Culverhouse, Cleeve and Bastock seem to have got things right on and off the pitch. The surface is superb, the new clubhouse is what was needed, and in general people are beginning to pull together as opposed to against each other. The only concern I have is I feel we still need a quality striker in reserve, just in case Marriott or Gash are injured, but in general,personally very happy with the progress of KLTFC.  :farmer:

Very impressive win at AFC Telford today.