Author Topic: Dean Saunders  (Read 1126 times)

LUFC1992KLFC

• View Profile
Dean Saunders
« on: August 27, 2019, 10:06:27 AM »
As a few of you will know, Dean Saunders was in attendance on Saturday, watching his son play.
(that makes me feel old)
Few of us had a good chat with him after the game.
He thought Gash was the difference. He was impressed by his work. He thought Lynn were a good side.
A comment I didn't agree with was "Don't try and play football, get it to Gash, he will win you games"
I think we are all enjoying the combination of the two football and Gash (sounds like a Saturday night back in the day :-)
Top bloke thou.

little John

• A LYNN BOI/ BOR/ BUH.
    • View Profile
Re: Dean Saunders
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2019, 12:39:36 PM »
'Football and Gash' would make a good banner.

Mick

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2019, 02:07:36 PM »
As a few of you will know, Dean Saunders was in attendance on Saturday, watching his son play.
(that makes me feel old)
Few of us had a good chat with him after the game.
He thought Gash was the difference. He was impressed by his work. He thought Lynn were a good side.
A comment I didn't agree with was "Don't try and play football, get it to Gash, he will win you games"

I think we are all enjoying the combination of the two football and Gash (sounds like a Saturday night back in the day :-)
Top bloke thou.

Yes those Saturday nights. You wouldn't want to get one of those ladies preggers 'cos in those days you were obliged to Marriott

Dazzarugby65

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2019, 11:56:44 AM »
 :red card: According to a well known red top paper Dean Saunders has today been jailed for 10 weeks for drink driving  :oldman"

LUFC1992KLFC

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2019, 12:39:11 PM »
He didn't mention that on Saturday
Ha

Linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2019, 01:09:23 PM »

dillydilly

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2019, 09:51:05 AM »
Gash having a very good start - impressive on ground and in the air.  But I think Saunders is completely wrong to say donít bother with football, just get it to him.  Teams that play nothing but crosses or humps forward usually finish about 17th ,with people saying how well they fought and what character they showed !  SC and the team thoroughly deserve a good crowd today - essential really, or there isnít a connection between playing and doing fantastically well and pulling in the fans....