Author Topic: Post Darlington  (Read 2121 times)

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
Re: Post Darlington
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2019, 01:30:53 PM »
Pssst...., WestLynnMike, rumour has it that there will be sniffer dogs at the gate tonight, seeking out illicit sausage rolls that fans maybe be trying to take into the ground.

You don't need Sniffer dogs...................I can smell a hot sausage roll from a mile away!   :laughcry:

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2019, 01:37:05 PM »
I guess it depends on where you try to conceal them.

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2019, 02:44:51 PM »
Maybe a camera scanning device similar to airport security can be built into the turnstiles.....or I suppose the alternative is a "Frisker" on the entrance......much less noise and mess than a dog

Stan

• "Supporters, not Customers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2019, 02:52:52 PM »
Transfer deadline has passed with Rotherham  earlier signing winger on loan from Rangers as Mallard predicted.
So it appears Marriott connection was a lot of hot air.
Always seems to be unnecessary and unhelpful rumours circulating from time to time, as well as a few "negative stirrers" on the live feed. I shall just add them to the list of posters I ignore in the future.
Agree that this rumour has been unhelpful and unnecessarily unsettling. I think that the specific nature of the rumour: Rotherham, gave it a credibility it didn't deserve. Whoever started it should hold their head in shame.

I posted that rumour on the live feed on Saturday (as a rumour - not fact )after a little birdie came up to his seat and told me that Adam Marriott was on his way to Rotherham. Someone else increased the rumour by saying that Adam was at Rotherham having a medical (later proved wrong as Adam was at Lynn). Where my "informant" got his info  :dontknow:

I shall keep my head high, thank you Stan.
So you should, as you didn't start the rumour. Whoever started it, well....