Author Topic: The B & G Bar  (Read 2056 times)

Stan

• "Supporters, not Customers!"
    • View Profile
The B & G Bar
« on: September 02, 2019, 05:39:32 PM »
What a great place this has become. Great atmosphere before the match. If you're still going to the Napier pre-match then the mind boggles!

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
Re: The B & G Bar
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2019, 05:56:12 PM »
What a great place this has become. Great atmosphere before the match. If you're still going to the Napier pre-match then the mind boggles!

£1 a pint difference in price keeps some at the Napier? :bankrupt:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

Stan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2019, 06:06:25 PM »

With the amount of fans in the B & G it can't be many of them, so not much of a loss, just a curious lack of loyalty to the club.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2019, 06:33:03 PM »
It certainly is a vast improvement Stan.  All it needs now is a few cocktails on the menu and a piano in the corner.  Any good at tickling of the ivory’s Stan ?

By the way, welcome back.

Nigel1505

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2019, 06:42:51 PM »
In all the gin joints in all the world, you had to walk into mine. You played it for her Sam, play it for me. :scarf:

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2019, 06:49:58 PM »
Here’s looking at you kid  :cheers:

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2019, 06:58:07 PM »

With the amount of fans in the B & G it can't be many of them, so not much of a loss, just a curious lack of loyalty to the club.

Even non trust members pay 50p a pint less,and lets face it the choice of beers in the bar is rank! :cheers:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2019, 08:03:30 PM »
Interesting that the main person who (rightly) complained about the bar still talks more about the Napier.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2019, 12:19:39 AM »
It certainly is a vast improvement Stan.  All it needs now is a few cocktails on the menu and a piano in the corner.  Any good at tickling of the ivory’s Stan ?

By the way, welcome back.

Looking for a bit of Dynamic Motion there Mallard?

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2019, 12:20:39 AM »
Interesting that the main person who (rightly) complained about the bar still talks more about the Napier.

I can't understand why Stan brought it up either? :dontknow:

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2019, 07:29:53 AM »
Grissles:

BLACK.
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2019, 08:10:32 AM »
If he won the lottery he would moan ,he would say it was more last week

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2019, 11:56:47 AM »

Stan

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2019, 12:31:13 PM »

I can't understand why Stan brought it up either? :dontknow:
Was chatting to someone in the bar on Saturday who said people were still drinking in the Napier before the match, which I found puzzling.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2019, 12:44:24 PM »
If he won the lottery he would moan ,he would say it was more last week

I wasn't moaning, Stan asked a question, I answered it, not my fault people didn't like the answer!  :banghead; :banghead; :banghead;