Author Topic: The B & G Bar  (Read 2057 times)

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
Re: The B & G Bar
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2019, 03:35:04 PM »
Personally, if I am going to have a beer before the game then I would prefer to patronise the club bar, as it's now a great place to go and the club benefits. I realise that some don't see things that way.

I also use the club bar on a match day, haven't been in the Napier for months, but people do start to tire of being slated for not supporting the club by drinking elsewhere. If the bar were to offer a better selection of drinks at a more reasonable price then more people would be attracted. Paying nearly £4 for a can or something that resembles dyke water puts people off, maybe the brewery who advertises at the ground could be approached?  :dontknow:

What Brewery is that please ?

Woodfordes,they have a board on the small stand.  :cheers:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

KLTFC2017

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2019, 03:58:01 PM »
They are no longer associated with the club I believe

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2019, 06:17:59 PM »

Shame, hope they still pay for the board?  :dontknow:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2019, 07:39:12 PM »

Shame, hope they still pay for the board?  :dontknow:

Woodfordes were one  of the Creditors when the hotel business went into liquidation, so.... :dontknow:

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 06, 2019, 08:12:44 PM »
Barsbys were also one of the creditors but that didn’t stop them continuing to sponsor the away strip. 

The George may have gone ( sold) but the Chairman has set up 3 new Companies recently.

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 06, 2019, 11:06:51 PM »

The George may have gone ( sold) but the Chairman has set up 3 new Companies recently.

Three more potential sponsors then, although I can't see "No more smells Ltd" on a Linnets shirt.   :dontknow: