Author Topic: York  (Read 5918 times)

KES80

• View Profile
Re: York
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2019, 01:35:57 PM »
Kind of you Stan, but for "balance" I will be buying my own coffee.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2019, 02:01:36 PM »
KES are you going to the Chester game ? If so hopefully you will accept a cuppa from me.  Or shall we share one ?  :laughcry:

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2019, 05:47:15 PM »
I would love to get to the Chester game....whether I do or not is doubtful due to a close family member not being too well.
However, it would be great to meet up and chat over a coffee.......like minds etc. :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
If I don't get to Chester game, I will p m you when I am next going to The Walks and hopefully our diaries will coincide.
Cheers ! :thanks:

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2019, 08:26:53 PM »
Stan, I hope ya not a betting man. If you are, to show you what a Sportsman I am iíll Give you odds of 100/1  that KES is not me and Iím not him.

Now how deep are your pockets ? 
Fairly shallow pockets Mallard but deep enough to buy KES80 and Mallard a beer if they both appear in the bar at some point.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2019, 09:17:04 PM »
Stan, I hope ya not a betting man. If you are, to show you what a Sportsman I am iíll Give you odds of 100/1  that KES is not me and Iím not him.

Now how deep are your pockets ? 
Fairly shallow pockets Mallard but deep enough to buy KES80 and Mallard a beer if they both appear in the bar at some point.

Favouritism. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
ďNo one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?Ē

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2019, 10:15:45 PM »
Donít know about you KES but Iím starting to think I am suffering with Schizophrenia.  How about you ?

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2019, 07:58:22 AM »
Thought it was just me/ you Mallard........but I console myself with the thought that many don't know anymore what is real anyway.
Does this Forum actually exist ? Surely some of these recent posts can't be real.....can they ?.........And the voice.....The  Voice of the Forum that won't go away ...Good Voice, Bad Voice ,Mean Voice ,Generous Voice... ...no we're fine........I think.

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2019, 08:13:50 AM »
Just between you and me  :laughcry:
Went to see my psychoanalyst the other day. Being on the Forum is giving me delusions ....last month I dreamt I was, of all things, a wigwam and this month it was a teepee !!!!!! Mad I know.
But it's ok...he reckons I am just two tense  :laughcry:

Nigel1505

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2019, 02:58:20 PM »
I am old enough to remember when this forum was about Kings Lynn football club. :scarf: