Author Topic: Predictions....  (Read 576 times)

Paulos

• View Profile
Predictions....
« on: September 30, 2019, 12:39:07 PM »
So ic has said he's taking it 10 games at a time, we have played 12 and just played everyone's favourite for the title so with how the boys have been playing what are people's predictons can they keep the pace up? Pretty much no-one dreamt of the start we have had so what's people's predictions now?
I reckon we'll get in play offs and get Alfreton yet again  :laughcry:

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
Re: Predictions....
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2019, 01:08:55 PM »
Teams will start working out ways to play Lynn which will make it harder going forward. Lynn need to adapt and be flexible to succeed. I still believe Lynn will make the playoffs but defending from midfield and into the back 4/3 needs to improve.

Mallard

• View Profile
Re: Predictions....
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2019, 03:04:16 PM »
There lies the rub Stan. Teams will no doubt do their homework on is and maybe be happy to let us have ball in the defensive and middle thirds and look to pick us off on the counter attack.  Then again I have total faith that IC will have different permutations up his Sleeve.

The upshot is after 12 games teams are looking at us closely to try and work out ways to turn us over.

Top 7 it has to be after the start we have made. IC can come out with all this we have to be realistic with regard to who we are in this League.  However like him I think we have a lot of quality in that dressing  room with an unbelievable togetherness.  Factor in the crowd support thats gathering momentum.  Plus one or 2 quality signings to come in. Added together with a fantastic coach.   

They use to say win ya home games and draw on ya travels and you won’t be far away.