KES80

• View Profile
Re: Leek
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2019, 08:41:34 PM »
Think that would be ideal at this stage Griss

Linnet64

« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2019, 09:47:35 PM »
Predicted a 2 nil victory, as Coastal Linnet said worthy of Step 3 Footie. Prices spot on. In the hat for the 4th round draw on Talk Sport 2 at 1:30 pm Monday. Peterborough Sports or if we have to have a difficult one lets say Notts County at home.

Dazzarugby65

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2019, 09:08:53 AM »
 :cup2:  :farmer:  :oldman" Notts County for me, home would be preferable but nice day out in Nottingham not a bad option. Easy to get to Nottingham by road or rail, here's hoping  :cup2:

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2019, 12:56:15 PM »

Dreamers dream, doers do.

To achieve great things you need to do both.

No you don't
Yes you do
https://en.m.wikiversity.org/wiki/Talk:Albert_Einstein_quote#targetText=%22Imagination%20is%20more%20important%20than,%2C%20giving%20birth%20to%20evolution.%22
No you don't..using your imagination is distinctly different from wistful dreaming
It all depends what you mean by dreaming Mallard. I took your initial ..... oh God! I can't be bothered. Life's too short.

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2019, 03:54:01 PM »

No you don't
Yes you do
https://en.m.wikiversity.org/wiki/Talk:Albert_Einstein_quote#targetText=%22Imagination%20is%20more%20important%20than,%2C%20giving%20birth%20to%20evolution.%22
No you don't..using your imagination is distinctly different from wistful dreaming
It all depends what you mean by dreaming Mallard. I took your initial ..... oh God! I can't be bothered. Life's too short.

KES......not Mallard.
If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2019, 04:49:59 PM »
B&G ignore it.  Stan, it would seem is trying to be clever again. He has this ridiculous idea that KES and myself are one and same person.  Im of a mind now to let him think what he wishes. 

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2019, 10:12:24 PM »
B&G ignore it.  Stan, it would seem is trying to be clever again. He has this ridiculous idea that KES and myself are one and same person.  Im of a mind now to let him think what he wishes.

If I was hawking around for a connection I would think of the bird connection,with Kes being a very famous Kestrel and a Mallard well being a Mallard,some may decide to call fowl and duck the question? :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2019, 07:06:05 AM »

No you don't
Yes you do

KES......not Mallard.
Just out of interest B & G, what is the forum's policy on one person having two or more profiles on the forum?

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2019, 07:15:51 AM »
Interesting to see. B & G taking sides here. Clearly jumping to your defence! Ummm!