Author Topic: Poster Identity  (Read 3324 times)

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
Re: Poster Identity
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2019, 10:42:48 PM »
Stan , mallard and kes are all the same person!
 :cheers:

They are all me. :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
Curious that some are trying to evade this issue with "jokes," yet will not express an opinion about this issue.

I actually think it has been done to death Stan, if you have a genuine gripe contact the Trust directly,grab one of the directors at a game and have a word. All this stress will not only make your haor fall out but your beard too. :dontknow:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2019, 05:38:09 AM »

Curious that some are trying to evade this issue with "jokes," yet will not express an opinion about this issue.

I actually think it has been done to death Stan, if you have a genuine gripe contact the Trust directly,grab one of the directors at a game and have a word. All this stress will not only make your haor fall out but your beard too. :dontknow:
A while ago you argued that posters should be required to disclose their real identity. Presumably, you have now changed your mind on this?

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2019, 05:49:50 AM »

A while ago you argued that posters should be required to disclose their real identity. Presumably, you have now changed your mind on this?
Disclosing your identity would prevent posters from having multiple profiles on here. This is a significant issue because some multiple posters are using this to monopolise debates, which prevents free and open discussion on this forum. I also now suspect that a certain poster with two or more profiles has close connections to the trust, which suggests that their posts are more in the line of trust propaganda than actual fan debate. I just think this is dishonest, manipulative and not ultimately in the best democratic interests of the fans.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2019, 07:13:00 AM »

Disclosing your identity would prevent posters from having multiple profiles on here. This is a significant issue because some multiple posters are using this to monopolise debates, which prevents free and open discussion on this forum. I also now suspect that a certain poster with two or more profiles has close connections to the trust, which suggests that their posts are more in the line of trust propaganda than actual fan debate. I just think this is dishonest, manipulative and not ultimately in the best democratic interests of the fans.

Take steps to prove it or get over it Stan,and I still think posters real names should be shown,I have enough of keyboard warriors!! :banghead; :banghead; :banghead;
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

wack

• Steve Jackson
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2019, 07:17:13 AM »
seems to me that Grissles is the only one in this pile of drivel who is clear in who they are,Jesus a photo does not tell us who you are just that your monicker is most apt.

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2019, 07:40:05 AM »

Take steps to prove it or get over it Stan,and I still think posters real names should be shown,I have enough of keyboard warriors!! :banghead; :banghead; :banghead;
I think the evidence is pretty solid. Just read this thread.

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2019, 12:01:45 PM »
seems to me that Grissles is the only one in this pile of drivel who is clear in who they are,Jesus a photo does not tell us who you are just that your monicker is most apt.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Quite a few people know that's me, and have said so at the football.

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2019, 12:51:40 PM »
I will let it be know that my real name is Malcolm Anthony Hill 

jossmandarin5

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2019, 01:06:45 PM »

Quite a few people know that's me, and have said so at the football.

you know who I am the name joss is fairly well know around the ground; mandarin is my likeable language beside English; 5,well west lynn mike gave me that ;reason unknown I will have to ask him that;keep up the good work mike

jossmandarin5

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2019, 01:18:33 PM »

I know who Jesus is; and any bent on a religious theme forget it; I have met Jesus and John; these are ok with me; what ever you think of them is your prerogative; you know who I am; respect is the word; opinion can vary but remember slandering someone, and you could have a court proceeding against you, :shark: :shark: :shark: multiple profile can be stressful so be wise and do not incur a heart problem. someone ask me on  the match blog against chester; if I ever seen Lynn play' yes the answer was ;right from 1957 onwards yes maybe missed a few seasons ,but that is my business and no one else.

jossmandarin5

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2019, 01:21:52 PM »
Ok if we’re all coming clean ..... my names Dave sadler and I like wearing women’s underwear
.......  :laughcry:
:laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: and I like wearing a kurta ocassionally, anyone know what that is now is the opportunity look it up on the internet

Loopy,linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2019, 01:56:06 PM »
My real name is tooty fruity and I’m a female stripper

jossmandarin5

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2019, 02:11:21 PM »
My real name is tooty fruity and I’m a female stripper

you sure you not dustin Hoffman in disguise remember "tootsie" :oldman" :oldman" :oldman" :hello: :stir:

Chilvers Gordon

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2019, 03:48:51 PM »
At the end of the day why are people so frightened that they have to hide behind a made up name. If something is worth saying be brave enough to post it as your REAL Name.
Stan is certainly not the first to bring this up. In the early days of the Forum there were so many childish pathetic sad little people bleating off, but not brave enough to back it up with their actual name. Most of those have crawled back into thye gutter but there is still a few.

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2019, 04:20:49 PM »
You might like to review your post Gordon, particularly as this is a public forum and the posts are all necessarily logged.
Firstly, some of us are not hiding behind anything....real names have already been given in the past.
Secondly, you seem to be indirectly calling some current users of the forum.."childish, pathetic, sad" etc.
Perhaps you would like to back up your statement further by listing those posters directly , since as you say, you don't like people supposedly hiding behind words,..... then those posters can take any appropriate action that they see fit.