Author Topic: Nantwich FA Cup  (Read 4325 times)

pc627

• View Profile
Re: Nantwich FA Cup
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2019, 09:28:53 AM »
Is the game on local radio?   :cup2:

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2019, 09:39:14 AM »

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2019, 10:15:31 AM »

dillydilly

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2019, 02:43:31 PM »
Good looking midfield - all mobile and forward thinkers.  Would hope and expect us to dominate with that line-up.  Good luck today to KLFC to build on this excellent season. But get back behind that ball when they have it !

jossmandarin5

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2019, 05:12:35 PM »
Try http://mixlr.com/ntfclive/

yes good and impartial commentary; they really commended us for trying during the last 10mins;several time the word danger came up concerning the home team when Lynn were attacking: shame for the offside goal that would been a haymaker at the walks

jossmandarin5

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2019, 05:16:45 PM »
Anyway back to the more mundane things like a game that identifies as a football match,I believe we will snatch it 2-1 with a large contingent of Linnets making the trip,attendance 600ish,sadly I have to work. :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Nantwich radio estimated at about 100 Lynn fans there and we do need another centre back;

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2019, 05:55:23 PM »
On the subject of the FA Cup anyone watching York totally dominate National League Premier Stockport, live on BT Sports  ?  2-0 York after half an hour

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2019, 07:16:41 PM »
On the subject of the FA Cup anyone watching York totally dominate National League Premier Stockport, live on BT Sports  ?  2-0 York after half an hour

Thanks KES...

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Holden Caulfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2019, 07:30:20 PM »

Thanks KES...

Thatís ok. No problem at all.
If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2019, 07:38:38 PM »
Donít you think Jesus and B&G  this has now been done to death by certain person.  Rather boring now. 

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2019, 07:40:04 PM »
I will mention your comments to KES when I take him out to dinner later this evening.  Just booked a table for one.

York best Stockport 2-0

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Holden Caulfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2019, 07:44:55 PM »
Just booked a table for one.

Whoís paying?
If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

Coastal linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2019, 07:46:38 PM »
The best team won today.
Disappointing performance by Lynn.Best parts of the day were the pub lunch in the attractive town centre, friendly locals and an interesting museum.
Good luck to Nantwich in the next round

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2019, 07:50:48 PM »
Itís sad to see us go out.  So near yet so far.  Unusual for our top two to draw a blank.   Just hope When the draw is made on Monday night ( live at 7pm on BBC 2)I hope  itís not a big club at home we would have got.

This defeat doesnít define our season.  When you fall off the horse itís straight back on again and off to Kiddie for a point or 3.

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2019, 08:42:05 PM »
Shame to go out at this stage....squad have done brilliantly up to this point in the season.....I feel sure that with a fully fit squad they would have come away with something....just such a big ask on a small squad.
Great nosh tonight by the way..always enjoy the food most eating alone..we must do it again sometime.. obviously a difficult choice between Farmers Pie, Duck and my preferred dish... kept flitting between the three, not sure why......the indecision made me a bit Grissly to be honest...."Jesus", I said to myself, luckily a calming Rose was available on the wine list, so I turned down a Teacher's and  everything seemed to return to normal. Good performance from York earlier, anyone on here see it ?