Author Topic: Nantwich FA Cup  (Read 4320 times)

KES80

• View Profile
Re: Nantwich FA Cup
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2019, 08:55:28 PM »
Ps Please let's agree to try to make this the last time...it's fun up to a point but not being sure about your identity has a downside...cheers !

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2019, 10:07:16 PM »
Donít you think Jesus and B&G  this has now been done to death by certain person.  Rather boring now.
Well, that "certain person" only asked a question. It's the reaction and/or lack of it that has fanned the flames. Still don't know what the Forum's policy is regarding individual posters with a dual identity. No one has defended the idea of one poster with two or more identities and the forum don't seem to care either way.
At the end of the day, what's best for the club: open debate or closed/narrow or limited debate? I know what I think.

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2019, 10:22:26 PM »
Donít you think Jesus and B&G  this has now been done to death by certain person.  Rather boring now.
Well, that "certain person" only asked a question. It's the reaction and/or lack of it that has fanned the flames. Still don't know what the Forum's policy is regarding individual posters with a dual identity. No one has defended the idea of one poster with two or more identities and the forum don't seem to care either way.
At the end of the day, what's best for the club: open debate or closed/narrow or limited debate? I know what I think.

YAWWWWWNNNNN!
😴💤😴💤😴

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2019, 11:04:21 PM »

YAWWWWWNNNNN!
😴💤😴💤😴
I agree Jesus. The points have been made on both sides. Time to move on.

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2019, 11:18:08 PM »
Ps Please let's agree to try to make this the last time...it's fun up to a point but not being sure about your identity has a downside...cheers !
He who lives by the sword....Is that a violin I can hear in the background?

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2019, 07:22:43 AM »
This always looked a tough fixture, especially after all the mental energy needed in the big game the previous week against Chester. It's no coincidence that Chester also appeared to struggle against bottom of the table Blyth.
I hope there aren't too many woe is me comments if Nantwich draw a big club. They deserve to be in the first round and good luck to them.

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2019, 08:22:18 AM »
Hearing things that don't exist.... thinking things that don't exist...... that's your problem and not anyone elses on this Forum.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2019, 08:35:02 AM »
Was just reading about the abandoned  FA Cup game between Haringay Borough and Yeovil.   What a world where a personís skin colour is a reason for abuse.

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2019, 08:45:46 AM »
Good to see tho , that both sides agreed to walk off, in the face of what was going on

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2019, 08:49:28 AM »
Hearing things that don't exist.... thinking things that don't exist...... that's your problem and not anyone elses on this Forum.
Sorry if I've upset you on this fine Sunday morning. Looks like you're familiar with the strategy of gaslighting. That's a cruel strategy to use.

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2019, 10:17:00 AM »
No need to apologise Stan, as I am not the least upset and I am not being cruel, as you well know, just stating facts...if you can't take it then don't make absurd and wholly unsubstantiated accusations about various persons in the first place

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2019, 10:41:59 AM »
I think it best, if we both keep off this topic. It's not fair on other posters. Yes, I raised the issue in the first place but I acted in good faith and have seen nothing on here to make me change my mind.
Here's my final word on this issue: KES80/Mallard and perhaps Dazzarugby65 meet me for a beer in the bar at the ground before the next home game. If you can provide evidence that you are not the same person, I'll apologise on here, donate £50 to the trust (I'm not wealthy) and I will stop posting on here.
You have my word that your identity will not be disclosed as this would be not only dishonourable but against the rules of the forum but if you can't prove that you're not the same person, I will state so on here but of course your name will not be disclosed.
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Communicate with me via messaging. Let's keep this issue off of the forum.
If you choose not to respond, that's your choice and I won't mention this issue on here again.

Dazzarugby65

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2019, 11:35:35 AM »
 :
I think it best, if we both keep off this topic. It's not fair on other posters. Yes, I raised the issue in the first place but I acted in good faith and have seen nothing on here to make me change my mind.
Here's my final word on this issue: KES80/Mallard and perhaps Dazzarugby65 meet me for a beer in the bar at the ground before the next home game. If you can provide evidence that you are not the same person, I'll apologise on here, donate £50 to the trust (I'm not wealthy) and I will stop posting on here.
You have my word that your identity will not be disclosed as this would be not only dishonourable but against the rules of the forum but if you can't prove that you're not the same person, I will state so on here but of course your name will not be disclosed.
If you choose not to respond, that's your choice and I won't mention this issue on here again.
:farmer: :oldman" As stated before Stan, I am a farmer and unable to attend all matches due to work commitments and as the weather has been very wet of late we are behind on our winter drilling and therefore I believe I will not be able to attend on Saturday. However this is a football forum not a farming forum and I believe enough people have been bored by this drivel, so I intend to say no more. I respect your right to comment but respect my right not to give out any more personal information. Regards Dazza. :farmer: :oldman"

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2019, 05:38:03 PM »

Stan have you messaged the trust directly with your suspicions? If yes, was was their reply? By the way Blue and Gold who posts is not actually the trust, just one of the admin team.  :dontknow:
ďNo one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?Ē