Author Topic: Kings Lynn Town fc Football Car Parking Permit & Parking Fines Extons Road  (Read 1519 times)

Realinnet71

• Moderated
    • View Profile
Can anyone help with information? Does anyone know if the Parking permits issued by the football club for Extons Road covers the front & back car parks? Our Parking Permit was on full view on the front dashboard but a parking fine/notice from NTC was received minutes after the car was parked behind the St James clinic yesterday before 3pm? Thanks

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
I had a look at Car Parking from previous "Threads" and found this:

March 06, 2018, 09:14:17 PM

Ah Ha, it all becomes clear now - It's the St JAMES Car park in Extons Road (Old Hospital).

From 9 Feb King's Lynn Facebook page:
CAR PARKING INFORMATION

Just to inform you that the front car parks at St James are going to be re-surfaced from next week. The work has been split into two phases, so that one of the car parks will be available throughout the works.

The first phase will see the first car park closed off, so parking will only be available in the second car park. This is expected to be completed by the end of February and from the beginning of March work will start on the second car park, completing by the end of March.

There are a sufficient number of spaces in each car park to cater for the number of permits you have sold (22), so there should, hopefully, be no issues for your supporters.

Id be grateful if you could please pass this information on to all of the supporters who have purchased permits to park at St James.

Hope this helps.
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
This was from Clubs web site August 2018.

I can't find anything more recent.

Car Parking
August 2, 2018

The football club have again secured car parking season tickets on the Old Hospital car park at Extons Rd. These are priced at 44 + VAT. Application forms will be available from the box office on Saturday afternoon from 1.30pm

Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

Realinnet71

• Moderated
    • View Profile
Many thanks for both your replies. So a 60 parking charge /fine has been imposed whilst having a valid parking permit on the dashboard. This will need to be paid and then appealed if both the front & back car parks are covered by the permit. NTC issuing the parking notice do appear to have issued a number of Fines to other persons with valid tickets /permits on other sites according to the www? I'm sure legitimate errors. I will clarify as soon as I find out information so know one else incurs Charges/penalty notice with valid parking permit? Thanks   :scarf:

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
Have you asked if the Club can assist with any information with regards to this matter?

Who did you make the payment to for the parking permit? They would be the first people I would call.
Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

Mallard

• View Profile
Real if you paid the fee to the Club for the parking permit then your contract is with them.  I would pass the parking fine ticket to them to deal with.

Mark A Hearle

• View Profile
A clarification of the parking arrangements:

The permit covers ONLY the front car park and NOT the back one.

A map was enclosed with the paperwork when the passes were issued showing the areas which were ok to be used.

Mallard

• View Profile
Well if the Club gave instructions on where parking was available then it would seem that Real Linnet and any others parking in the wrong place will have to take this one on the chin.  Thanks for the clarification Mark.

Realinnet71

• Moderated
    • View Profile
Thanks to you guys for the information again. Ticket is paid at least I can reassure my family they won't get a ticket for parking at the front... And never to park at the back... Lesson learned... Coyl...  :cup2: :scarf: :bus: