Author Topic: Youth Team  (Read 1268 times)

KES80

• View Profile
Youth Team
« on: October 16, 2019, 10:25:05 PM »
Congrats to all involved tonight !!

somerset linnet

• View Profile
Re: Youth Team
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2019, 10:40:41 PM »
Well done to all concerned. A great result. :scarf: :clap:

macfleetwood1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2019, 08:19:50 PM »
Well done the youth team, it would be great if they could get a league outfit on the walks. Is there cash involved in the youth cup, does anybody know?

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2019, 08:39:19 PM »
Good to hear of the youngster progressing in the Cup competition.  I take it Neil is still very much in control of things here.

Does anyone know if IC is involved with coaching the lads from time to time?

On the subject of Youth I saw in Saturday’s programme we have tied up with KES School.  Has to be more value in that than somewhere like Gresham where Ray Hall was taking Training Camps.  Is Ray still around at the club or has that all died a natural death ?

Chilvers Gordon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2019, 09:22:53 AM »
Well done the youth team, it would be great if they could get a league outfit on the walks. Is there cash involved in the youth cup, does anybody know?
Ipswich Town at Portman Road

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2019, 10:17:16 AM »
On the subject of Youth I saw in Saturday’s programme we have tied up with KES School.  Has to be more value in that than somewhere like Gresham where Ray Hall was taking Training Camps. 

I was pleased to hear this. Have to agree that it is likely to offer more value than the previous arrangement and appears far more sensible on so many levels.
Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2019, 10:32:54 AM »
I seem to recall that Ryan Jarvis's dad, Neil took a Fakenham youth team quite a long way in the youth FA Cup a few years ago. Shame Neil not currently involved with coaching. Great coach and a top bloke.