Author Topic: And now for something different  (Read 1719 times)

Nigel1505

• View Profile
Re: And now for something different
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2019, 04:51:26 PM »
Stan I meant to call it that, but it went completely different. Thanks for the replies. I don't just get these phone ins. Someone sitting in a layby on the M6, whose signal is breaking up,ranting about their team who has just lost and they have 200 mile trip back home in a strop,which has cost them 100 quid to get there and back. Surely there are better things to discuss than why they went from Exeter to Hartlepool, are they in the same league? to get beat. The fun of it is following your team its the day away, if you go, don't moan about it, that's football. PS. Don't tell Savage.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2019, 05:09:27 PM »
This is the Savage who wanted a transfer from Birmingham to join his boyhood hero Mark Hughes at Blackburn.  So rather than grow a pair and ask Steve Bruce ( the then Birmingham Manager), he instead sabotaged training sessionís by loading balls out of the ground, so would be sent home this hoping the Manager would put him on the transfer list.

Nigel1505

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2019, 05:49:09 PM »
It wasn't the Nantwich post, it was the poster post. That was a something completely different post. This post is completely different post to that post, so I'm going to stop posting now so i don't end up posting something that is completing different from what I have posted before .COYL. :scarf:

Nigel1505

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2019, 05:54:35 PM »
What  am I saying, this is getting more boring than the poster post, no more. :dirtbike:

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2019, 06:44:40 PM »
The Poster post ?
No sorry, must have missed that one. :laughcry:

Nigel1505

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2019, 03:06:56 PM »
Poster identity post. All done now, I hope, onwards and upwards to tomorrow, bit of banter from me, hopefully all taken in good humour, but don't tell Savage. Still think he is a lightweight when it comes to broadcasting. :scarf: