Author Topic: Kidderminster Harriers Away.  (Read 5475 times)

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
Kidderminster Harriers Away.
« on: October 21, 2019, 02:26:40 PM »
What will this week bring in the shape of "Good News"  :dontknow:

Saturday bring us a trip Away to Kidderminster who languish near the foot of the Table with only 1 x home Win (better Away with 3 Wins). Better than Kettering who are Bottom o' 't League  :glum: :glum:  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

Here's hoping for a Jarvis return at least.  :scarf: :scarf: :comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :scarf: :scarf:

Predictions: 3-1 Win for Lynn and a mediocre attendance of 503
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Mallard

• View Profile
Re: Kidderminster Harriers Away.
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2019, 02:34:28 PM »
Bouncebackability.  Was a term used regularly 10 years back.  Thatís what we need to be looking for Saturday. 
Good enough?  You bet we are.

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2019, 03:06:46 PM »
It's a bit of a journey but I might go. I fancy stopping off at the motorcycle museum on the way. My Dad used to have a Vincent (one for the older forum participants) and my Grandfather rode a Triumph during WW2 as a despatch rider.  He was forced to chuck it over the quayside at Dunkirk. I've still got the Triumph decal that he prised off the fuel tank before dropping it into the Channel.

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2019, 03:58:44 PM »
Bouncebackability.  Was a term used regularly 10 years back.  Thatís what we need to be looking for Saturday. 

I believe both Kidderminster and Altrincham are true footballing sides in the way that Lynn are and both are a good deal better than their current league position suggests.
I would take anything from the away game next Saturday, especially if we still only have the one true centre half.
Important now to try and build some momentum back into the league form....it will be over a month since our last league win, once Saturday comes round....a win would be fantastic, but a draw away still a fine outcome.

jossmandarin5

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2019, 07:44:26 PM »

I believe both Kidderminster and Altrincham are true footballing sides in the way that Lynn are and both are a good deal better than their current league position suggests.
I would take anything from the away game next Saturday, especially if we still only have the one true centre half.
Important now to try and build some momentum back into the league form....it will be over a month since our last league win, once Saturday comes round....a win would be fantastic, but a draw away still a fine outcome.

Kidderminister is in the process of a take over bid; could very well be close game; I will stick my neck out and say a 2=1 to the linnets;' but will be close; hope one of our centre back is back in the team; still now news of a loan yet

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2019, 06:27:06 PM »
Kidderminster in league action tonight at home to Farsley Celtic.

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2019, 08:00:22 PM »
Harriers looking to bring in some new signings, following the takeover. First one from Fylde (and previously at Walsall and Wolves ): makes his debut tonight.

Les Smith

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2019, 09:09:36 PM »
Harriers 1-0 up at half-time against Farsley Celtic. Be good if it stays that way.

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2019, 02:48:14 PM »
A 2-0 victory in the end for the Harriers, which is a mixed blessing for Lynn. On the one hand, they've defeated a play-off rival but on the other they might be coming into some form. The division looks pretty tight with only 10 points separating Lynn from 17th place Leamington.

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2019, 08:38:37 AM »
https://youtu.be/nZy6sSSgKNs

Highlights Harriers v Farsley

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2019, 08:21:58 PM »
Very heavy rain forecast overnight and tomorrow in Kidderminster, so there will be a pitch inspection there tomorrow, 8.30 am.

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2019, 08:53:47 AM »
GAME IS OFF

jossmandarin5

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2019, 07:28:29 PM »
What will this week bring in the shape of "Good News"  :dontknow:

Saturday bring us a trip Away to Kidderminster who languish near the foot of the Table with only 1 x home Win (better Away with 3 Wins). Better than Kettering who are Bottom o' 't League  :glum: :glum:  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

Here's hoping for a Jarvis return at least.  :scarf: :scarf: :comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :scarf: :scarf:

Predictions: 3-1 Win for Lynn and a mediocre attendance of 503

took the opportunity to switch on radio seal from Chester to listen to the Chester v York game very entertaining ;Chester did put York on the back foot but the minster men came back; the game against Altringham wont be a pushover despite the position but Lynn can get the 3 points and they need to: the points difference between the top 16 clubs is quite small b,pa,and Altringham could be 6 pointers; but the January 18th Game could be one for LYNN to break the York spell of not losing the Games :cup2: :cheers: :cheers:; they have to hit them with goals quickly

Linnet64

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2019, 08:12:39 PM »
This postponement could be a godsend. Another week nearer the wounded returning and a good break for the others. After seeing the display at Nantwich playing on that boggy pitch, they need it.

jesuslinnet

• View Profile