Author Topic: Bradford PA  (Read 3579 times)

KES80

• View Profile
Bradford PA
« on: November 08, 2019, 08:24:43 AM »
Obviously severe flooding in the area, so presumably game in doubt for Saturday ?

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
Re: Bradford PA
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2019, 04:41:13 PM »
Plagiarized from BPA website and amended slightly:

Bradford (Park Avenue) are back in league action at the Horsfall Stadium this Saturday as they host high-flyers King’s Lynn Town.

Avenue ended their three-match goal drought at Harrogate in the County Cup on Monday, and will now be hoping they can turn that into a victory as they return to league action at the weekend. Aston Villa loanee Isiah Bazeley found the net as Bradford were defeated by two goals to one against their higher-level opponents, and manager Mark Bower has delved into the loan market once more this week to strengthen his midfield. Telford midfielder Jonathan Royle has arrived on a temporary deal, initially until the 1st of January, looking to change the fortunes of a side who are now on a four-match losing streak.

And for the second weekend in a row, they face opposition recently promoted to the National League North, though King’s Lynn have fared much better than last Saturday’s victors Kettering. They currently find themselves second in the division, behind only the as-yet unbeaten York, and yet to taste defeat at home this term. The Linnets ran out 4-2 winners at Kidderminster Harriers on Tuesday evening.

No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2019, 09:26:34 PM »
Ground Inspection tomorrow morning.
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2019, 08:44:01 AM »
MATCH ON per Mark Hearle

pc627

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2019, 10:48:26 AM »
Is there any local radio commentary on the match? :scarf: :scarf:

Nigel1505

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2019, 11:22:14 AM »
Had a look on internet, doesn't look like it, hopefully I'm wrong. :scarf:

jossmandarin5

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2019, 01:02:19 PM »
Had a look on internet, doesn't look like it, hopefully I'm wrong. :scarf:

should be on the mixlr waveband; under horsefall road commentary try it it has worked for other matches; heard York chester game full 90 mins very exciting game yourk won 1-0

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2019, 02:00:04 PM »

Greg Plummer
@GregTheLynnNews
There will be a delayed kick-off between
@BPAFCOfficial
 and
@officialKLtown
 this afternoon due to severe delays on the journey up north. Kick-off is estimated between 3.30 and 3.45pm.

jossmandarin5

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2019, 05:52:03 PM »
could  have to look at the red card decision gashy could be out for at least 2 games; one of these is southport;the defence nees a little tightening up two sloppy goals given away

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2019, 05:59:49 PM »
could  have to look at the red card decision gashy could be out for at least 2 games; one of these is southport;the defence nees a little tightening up two sloppy goals given away
I could be wrong but if the second yellow was for dissent then I thought it was a one match ban?
Gash could do with a rest.

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2019, 06:01:14 PM »
Anyway, that's another heroic victory. Can't wait for Tuesday. :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

dillydilly

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2019, 06:06:32 PM »
Always a pity to lose players through suspension, but I don’t believe that ANY altered selection would weaken the side, because there are NO bench-warmers in this squad.

Bluboy

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2019, 06:18:04 PM »
Yet again the lads have pulled it out of the bag ... what a win after the day they’ve had getting there and to keep coming back to snatch the win , really pleased for sonny to get on and grab the winner what little I’ve seen of him have always been impressed unfortunately we lose gashy but still think options we have we will cope . Well done all at kltfc see you Tuesday

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2019, 07:31:55 PM »

I could be wrong but if the second yellow was for dissent then I thought it was a one match ban?
Gash could do with a rest.
[/quote)

Agree on both counts Stan

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2019, 07:41:31 PM »
According to the Bradford report Gash got the first yellow for time wasting and the 2nd for a high foot in the corner.

Maybe needs a rest, but boy are we gonna miss him.  When does his ban kick in ?

Taken from The BPA website

King’s Lynn did end the game on a sour note, however, as striker Michael Gash was sent off in injury time. After being shown a yellow card for timewasting in the fourth minute of stoppage time, he was then sent off in the sixth for leaving a high foot in in the corner.