Author Topic: Advertising/Marketing Opportunity  (Read 2483 times)

KES80

• View Profile
Advertising/Marketing Opportunity
« on: November 19, 2019, 10:28:42 PM »
Well here is a heaven sent opportunity. Adam Marriott's goal v Southport, probably non league goal of the season and already 167 K views, could go viral.
C' mon Mars.
Can just see the  goal footage, followed by Adam  and the boys scoffing a Mars Bar. "Mars, helps you excel...or whatever is the modern day equivalent of "work, rest and play".
Need to make the most of this opportunity KLTFC

KES80

• View Profile
Re: Advertising/Marketing Opportunity
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2019, 07:55:52 AM »
Ps Also what a brilliant tool for advertising The Academy next year.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2019, 09:08:40 AM »
Shame the John Lewis is already airing.  Marriott could have been ĎEdgarí  After all
He is on fire at the moment  :cup2:

Brad94

• KLTFC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2019, 11:46:47 AM »
<br /><br />
This just happened.

Mick

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2019, 12:07:22 PM »
<br /><br />
This just happened.

Noooo. Oh nooo. That means Pep is gonna be looking to sign Adam Marriott in the January window. Who to feel most sorry for. Us Lynn fans or Gabriel Jesus?

Non League

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2019, 11:36:21 AM »
Lollujo on YouTube started an FM save with King's Lynn which will draw some traction to the social media side of the channel. Probably looking at around regular 15k+ views each upload (daily), so whilst King's Lynn remain competitive up the top playing well, it may lead to more viewing the King's Lynn channel.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2019, 12:23:49 PM »
<br /><br />
This just happened.

Noooo. Oh nooo. That means Pep is gonna be looking to sign Adam Marriott in the January window. Who to feel most sorry for. Us Lynn fans or Gabriel Jesus?

I hope Pep doesnít try and palm us off with Augero.  Think SC would do a harder deal than that  :countingmoney:

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2019, 01:22:10 PM »
<br /><br />
This just happened.

I hope Pep doesnít try and palm us off with Augero.  Think SC would do a harder deal than that  :countingmoney:

Or that Jesus!

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2019, 02:05:09 PM »
Noooo. Oh nooo. That means Pep is gonna be looking to sign Adam Marriott in the January window.

:laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

Clubs with true ambition don't sell their biggest assets, so I wouldn't worry about it!

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

Mick

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2019, 05:40:15 PM »
Seriously concerned that the bubble will ultimately burst when Ian Culverhouse moves on to pastures new. Still, nothing good lasts forever. And we should all enjoy it while we can.

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2019, 05:54:11 PM »
Seriously concerned that the bubble will ultimately burst when Ian Culverhouse moves on to pastures new. Still, nothing good lasts forever. And we should all enjoy it while we can.

Clubs with true ambitions don't let their successful Managers leave!

:scarf:  :clap:  :scarf:    :clap:
Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

TonyM

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2019, 06:20:15 PM »

Clubs with true ambitions don't let their successful Managers leave!

:scarf:  :clap:  :scarf:    :clap:

Ambitions need to be matched by cold, hard cash unfortunately and as we have seen in recent weeks the cracks are starting to appear on that front - not a criticism of SC, I had hoped his intervention would maybe focus some minds but maybe not.  Hopefully the situation can be managed this season to the point where the money can be found to pay for the ground improvements (fans could still play a part in this) and the club can remain at step 2 next season and have another year of consolidation and building the off-field infrastructure required.  Whether IC is prepared to 'sit tight' is up to him and I fully accept it would be one hell of a loss to see him go again but the club is already living way beyond its means and any more 'speculate to accumulate' would probably only result in one outcome

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2019, 06:41:46 PM »
Any Club sitting top of a League at Step 2, and punching well above itís weight will attract attention.  It goes very much with the territory.  So not only your top players but also your Manager are bound to be looked at by other Clubs.

Despite all of that we have one big thing in our favour.   That is the Chairmanís ambition to take this club to Football League status.  Iím sure we will look to hang on to all the talent he has at the Club.

The longer this season goes on the more convinced I am that with this Manager
And this squad we are going to be involved at the business end of league come the end of the season.

Linnet64

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2019, 09:13:06 AM »
We moved up into this league hoping to maintain the new level 2 status, which I think we can all now safely say has been achieved having suprised everyone. I would hope someone out there looking for a great investment opportunity has been alerted and wants to buy into SC and this clubs new success.  :cup2: :scarf: :oldman"

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2019, 09:27:04 AM »
I don't think that IC is on contract, so if he leaves will be his decision, and I would be worried now that the Stevenage caretaker manager has been suspended for racist comments.