Author Topic: Change of Name  (Read 4184 times)

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
Re: Change of Name
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2019, 07:54:03 PM »
I think you have gone a bit to deep the approval would be a merely nod to say no objection to the new member joining ,I have only been to one A G M and I canít remember this rule being adhered too

Thanks again, but it seems by what you are saying that the committee can object to someone joining, therefore making it impossible for the members to elect the said person.  :dontknow:

Is there any  chance of you posting a copy of the constitution you have previously referred to, on line?
Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2019, 08:10:59 PM »
I think personally that was put in to keep undesirables out if you get my drift, regarding putting the constitution on here I have no objection but I had better check first but I can see bring no objections

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2019, 08:30:02 PM »
I think personally that was put in to keep undesirables out if you get my drift, regarding putting the constitution on here I have no objection but I had better check first but I can see bring no objections

The constitution is a document that has been in the public domain,so nobody can possibly object? :dontknow:
ďNo one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?Ē

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2019, 08:45:37 PM »
Iam sure you are right Griss it is out there itís no secret one of the reasons Iam not putting it on is easy I wouldnít know how to and thatís the truth

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2020, 05:18:49 PM »
M A Hill,  has the name change now taken place ?

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2020, 07:53:40 PM »
No they are doing a survey about the change ?