Author Topic: King's Lynn v Blyth Spartans on Saturday 7th December  (Read 1653 times)

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
King's Lynn v Blyth Spartans on Saturday 7th December
« on: December 04, 2019, 09:39:51 AM »
Lynn are flying high but must swoop low down against Blyth who are flapping away just above the bottom of the table.

We all know that such matches often have a twist in the tail as feathers fly and how the mighty can fall and be brought to the ground.

Looking forward to a battle royal and Lynn improving their Goal Difference with a win and a clean sheet. 3 - 0 and 1000+.
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Mallard

• View Profile
Re: King's Lynn v Blyth Spartans on Saturday 7th December
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2019, 09:58:10 AM »
Which Blyth will turn up ?

Trousers down and ass smacked 6-0 at home to Brackley last Saturday.  Last night went to Alfreton in the Trophy and hit back with a 3-1 victory.

Manager Lee Clark has a hellva pedigree to be Managing at this level.

2-1 Lynn  Atten 890

Brad94

• KLTFC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2019, 09:59:13 AM »
Norwich playing Sunday also, so maybe attract a few of the Norwich followers 🤷🏻‍♂️

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2019, 10:25:30 AM »
Norwich playing Sunday also, so maybe attract a few of the Norwich followers 🤷🏻‍♂️

I have noticed a few yellow and greens hats and scarves now turning up when there is no game at Norwich. :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
ďNo one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?Ē

Dazzarugby65

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2019, 05:59:34 PM »

Which Blyth will turn up ?

Trousers down and ass smacked 6-0 at home to Brackley last Saturday.  Last night went to Alfreton in the Trophy and hit back with a 3-1 victory.

Manager Lee Clark has a hellva pedigree to be Managing at this level.

2-1 Lynn  Atten 890

:banghead; :oldman" :farmer: Personally I don't see what his pedigree has to do with his management abilities, good players don't always make good managers and vice versa, some top managers never cut the mustard as players. We also have a top manager, who in his prime as a player had a half decent career.  :farmer: :oldman" :banghead;

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2019, 07:53:02 PM »
Daz I meant pedigree as a Manager.  No1 at Huddersfield, Blackpool Birmingham to name 3.  Also was a No 2 at Carrow Road.

Linnet64

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2019, 07:08:03 PM »
Hopefully a Lynn 3-1 win (mazza Hatrick) :scarf: :clap:

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2019, 07:57:38 PM »
No Robbie Dale for Blyth Saturday.  Callum Roberts could be a handful though

Bluboy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2019, 09:44:41 PM »
Iím going for a 4-1 win 
Maz 2, gashy , Carey
Att 915

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2019, 10:49:10 PM »
As has been seen there are no easy games in this league,don't think Blyth will be a walkover,I will go 2-0,Gash and Hendo,att 1200. :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
ďNo one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?Ē

dillydilly

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2019, 12:57:15 PM »
IC has difficult selection problems, as usual, but he does have the insurance that he canít go too far wrong because every player in the squad has a right to a place in this team.  I continue to hope that Kelly and Carey are selected, but, by my own logic, whatever team he picks will be justifiable.  Just hope the pitch avails itself to our best football as we have developed a real flow to our game, and it would reduce our chances of victory, in all games, if we have to resort to slogging it out.  Completely attacking line-up, please !!.....

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2019, 04:34:08 PM »
I think Blyth will park the bus and hope they can nick a goal on the break through the talented Roberts.I remember us thinking we could roll Bedworth over at home last year.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2019, 04:38:40 PM »
This will be no walk to the park ( Walks).  BPA didnít roll over for us and neither should we expect Blyth to either.  Doesnít matter if we take till the 89th to find a winner.  Letís get behind the team.

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2019, 08:12:00 PM »
Looking at Blyth's recent highlights they look dangerous going forward(obviously especially the ex Newcastle chap on the right) and prone to being overpowered at the back. (Very evident re Kettering).
I am guessing Lynn has had the heavy rain today that Norwich experienced, so another heavy old pitch.
Think Gashy will be more than useful tomorrow.

Linnet64

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2019, 09:36:57 PM »
Gashy has been heavily marked the last few matches as I think the teams wise up to our front 2, another goal or 2 will put him back to his best.