Author Topic: Programme for Dover  (Read 1070 times)

TonyM

• View Profile
Programme for Dover
« on: December 09, 2019, 01:16:53 PM »
Does anyone know why there won't be a programme for the Dover game - comments in both SC's and Mark Hearle's columns to this effect.

Mallard

• View Profile
Re: Programme for Dover
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2019, 02:11:27 PM »
According to SCís programme notes from Saturday there will be one but much smaller and will not include his column as he is away on holiday.  You would think the Club owner would know if there was a programme or not.   Mark must have that one wrong. 

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2019, 02:26:37 PM »
Surely the FA insist on a match day program at this level?   :dontknow:
Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2019, 03:04:48 PM »
Not sure in FA laws but I know EFL clubs no longer have to produce a programme for League matches.

Always think a programme is all part of the match day experience.  I particularly enjoying reading Stephen Cleeveís notes.  They always make for interesting reading.  This week I was amazed to read that some Adult Lynn fans were buying tickets online for U16ís prices.  Do some people really want their local Club to succeed?  Not sure how much the U16 price is but canít be much more than getting in for free.

Bluboy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2019, 03:08:38 PM »
Thought there is going to be a programme, just a smaller edition...

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2019, 03:35:00 PM »
Not sure in FA laws but I know EFL clubs no longer have to produce a programme for League matches.

Always think a programme is all part of the match day experience.  I particularly enjoying reading Stephen Cleeveís notes.  They always make for interesting reading.  This week I was amazed to read that some Adult Lynn fans were buying tickets online for U16ís prices.  Do some people really want their local Club to succeed?  Not sure how much the U16 price is but canít be much more than getting in for free.

Crazy. Its really beyond me why anyone that goes to the games, wouldn't want to pay an entrance fee.  :dontknow:
Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

TonyM

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2019, 05:20:20 PM »
Quick update from Sue's Twitter feed

"There wasn't going to be a @NonLgeProgs programme for tomorrow's @officialKLtown trophy game, but on hearing of Mick's death it seemed only right to publish one in his honour. It's been a bit of a rush (!) but it's the least I can do. So this one's for you Mick - with love."