Author Topic: Box office open today.  (Read 715 times)

Mark A Hearle

• View Profile
Box office open today.
« on: December 21, 2019, 09:30:43 AM »
Morning all

Just to let you all know that the box office at the stadium will be open today between 2pm and 4pm selling tickets for the Boston United fixture on Thursday.

The club shop will also be open between the same time for your last minute Linnets Christmas gift ideas.

May I take this opportunity to wish you all a very happy Christmas.  See you at The Walks on Thursday.

Brad94

• KLTFC
    • View Profile
Re: Box office open today.
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2019, 10:21:00 AM »
Boston Website; for the Away Leg (1st Jan 2020- New Years Day)

JAKEMANS (TOWN END) STAND (Turnstiles 7-10)
The Jakemans Stand is the popular end for home supporters — but is used to house visiting fans if sizeable travelling numbers are expected. The stand has a capacity of 1,500.

Jakemans (Town End) Stand
Adults: £13
Concessions: £10
Children (16 years and under): £4
Adult x1 and Child x1: £15
Adult x1 and Child x2: £18
Adult x2 and Child x2: £30

Linnet64

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2019, 08:06:38 PM »
Morning all

Just to let you all know that the box office at the stadium will be open today between 2pm and 4pm selling tickets for the Boston United fixture on Thursday.

The club shop will also be open between the same time for your last minute Linnets Christmas gift ideas.

May I take this opportunity to wish you all a very happy Christmas.  See you at The Walks on Thursday.

Merry Xmas Mark, suspect this will almost be a sell out crowd, best since Oldham :)  :oldman" :scarf: :comeon: :clap:

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2019, 08:22:48 PM »
Yes Merry Xmas to Mark and everyone who posts on here and also those that make the forum possible....I see some are thinking 3,000 for this one. Norwich are also away which should help......this will also help with the supply of "Bobbies" for this special occasion.... should be a great occasion and do hope it's well policed just in case one or two forget themselves .. let's not have anything spoil the day.

Bluboy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2019, 10:25:23 PM »
Regarding the New Year’s Day fixture is there anywhere or from the linnets box office I will we be able to purchase tickets before  ?? Or is it pay on the day  ?