Author Topic: Boxing day v Boston.  (Read 4142 times)

MARCUS ROSE

• View Profile
Re: Boxing day v Boston.
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2019, 02:56:48 PM »
Not many positive comments there  :laughcry: :laughcry:
Think it is a learning curve for the club as that's the first significant away support encountered. York will probably be similar amounts. Worth reviewing the segregation...not sure why there isn't a greater gap between the fans and  need to check full and quick evacuation will be safe...also access to loos crops up a lot.
Be interesting to see what Lynn fans make of Boston's place in a few days time.....I know Mallard has already been this season for the Chester encounter.

Proper old town centre ground.  You could leave the Ship Tavern at 2-55 and be in the Town End for kick off. Nipping out for a quick one in the social club at half time. Ahh the joys of segregation. :cheers:

dillydilly

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2019, 02:58:01 PM »
I expect most of the bigger clubs to be disappointed with their allotted space and lack of cover, and ai feel few of the refs deserve the criticism they receive at ALL grounds !  But there we are weíre all on the same side when it comes to KLTC results and hopes !  Great bench today, as always, so changes during the game wonít make it any easier for Alfreton !

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2019, 05:34:36 PM »
Pint or two of Batemanís XXXX Marcus ?

MARCUS ROSE

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2019, 10:06:33 PM »
Pint or two of Batemanís XXXX Marcus ?

Yellabelly.  :cheers:

somerset linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2019, 12:16:09 AM »
I notice the attendance against Boston was the highest in either the National North or National South on Boxing day.  :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

multilevel

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2019, 10:40:49 AM »
Can't comment on the penalty decisions as too far away ...
And you call yourself a fan!

Seriously though - well done for showing common sense.