Author Topic: Thank you  (Read 795 times)

Mark A Hearle

• View Profile
Thank you
« on: January 03, 2020, 04:47:00 PM »
Firstly thanks for the messages and best wishes that have been posted here since the announcement was made of my new position on Thursday. They are very much appreciated and I am most grateful for them. It goes without saying that I am very much looking forward to serving your club and to bring hopefully more revenue into the club through various channels.

Also as you know we have another big match on The Walks tomorrow afternoon and I would urge you all to spread the word even further than before about the magnificent manager and team we have representing our club at present. Not to mention a style of football and entertainment that I have never seen in my 35 years of supporting. So please let as many people as you know where the hottest ticket in Town on a Saturday afternoon happens. Thank you.

Attleborough Doug

• View Profile
Re: Thank you
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2020, 09:40:38 AM »
Well said Mark and I'm sure you will be a success ! Due to holidays had to miss a couple of games but will def be there today (4th)

m a hill

• View Profile
Re: Thank you
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2020, 12:07:08 PM »
Good luck in your new job Mark and Iím bringing in many Millions into the club well thousands alas I wonít be there on Saturday as Iam still not well