Author Topic: 2nd place York unable to tame the Power of League leaders  (Read 2095 times)

Mallard

• View Profile
Re: 2nd place York unable to tame the Power of League leaders
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2020, 08:53:59 PM »
Canít be named, Data Protection and all that

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2020, 09:18:04 PM »
Thanks to all for making it one of those ' were you there?' afternoon's today. Tremendous turnout and effort from everyone. Please continue to spread the word and thanks again.

I see Kings Lynn attendances are now nearly and incredible 100% up on last season.   Just shows that the fans will turn out when the club gets it right on the field.

Mark A Hearle

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2020, 09:33:27 PM »
We will announce the total raised via the bucket collection for the pitch covers on Monday.  Thanks to all who donated.

Mallard I agree with your thoughts. The pitch is always the shop window of the club.

Bluboy

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2020, 09:41:44 PM »
Canít praise the lads today enough Iím still buzzing still 4 hours later ... but also what wonders Steve has worked this week when most of it  was against him with all the rain ... so hopefully the collection will be enough for covers to help him ...... well done Steve
What a day well done all  on to the next part of our journey  :bus: :scarf:

Paulos

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2020, 12:25:45 AM »
Definitely big respect to the groundsman you wouldn't know there'd been weeks of rain.
Agree the new lad could be amazing when fully fit.
Gash was a beast as always, work rate is second to none from thus guy for me.
Also mention to pedro made a couple of saves that he made look easy and kept hold of everything all day.

Massive TEAM effort all round.
Looking forward, Ian is right there's still a long way to go. Hope Boston can do us a favour and nick some points off Brackley midweek.

sworn 2 secrets

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2020, 09:14:33 AM »
My first visit this season and what an impressive display on and off the pitch, arrived 40 mins before ko and had no problems gaining entry plenty of security good access to all facilities ,the pitch was amazing considering recent weather and the team on the pitch cant be faulted against a very good full time side, the young man from Norwich was outstanding after a 10 minute start to his debut ,the whole team can take credit for the never say die attitude on and off the ball, the only thing I could not praise was a lack of programs on sale but considering my lateness and the size of crowd I  thinking maybe all sold before my arrival , many thanks KLTFC for such a day to remember.

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
Re: GOAL!!!
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2020, 10:22:16 AM »
I note that their No7 Moke was dithering about as Ross Barrows brought the ball forward. If he had made some attempt at tackling we might not have scored. He was the one booked later for kicking the ball away and given a hard time by his Captain for his attitude.
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

dillydilly

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2020, 02:01:38 PM »
I thought their no. 7 was a class act, but also their inter-team petulance showed the tension York were under, throughout.  Again, big thanks to the main men, SC, IC, and SJ, and our physio, whose workload is increasing.  IC obviously correct that there are too many difficult games to go to get complacent, starting with Blyth Spartans......